May 08, 2024, 12:06:17 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

silvertone

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on June 17, 2016, 05:44:03 PM
Quote from: SVT on June 16, 2016, 11:35:36 PM
he''s the head manager of game stop. he'd get fired if he pirated

im pretty sure he literally owns gamestop like the whole company
they call him... Mr. Gamestop. He got the position by returning the everlasting gamestopper to the original owner

Kalahari Inkantation

last purchased: day one edition of dark souls 3, over two months after day one hocuspocus;

[glow=black,2,300]shamestop[/glow] had it for $40 i couldn't resist

i must say that this is a huge downgrade from ds2's black armor edition, which was a steelbook case with a disc hub on each half, one for the actual game and one for its soundtrack cd

ds3's day one edition comes in a standard plastic case with a single standard disc hub, the soundtrack is tucked into a generic white paper sleeve and shoved underneath the """starter guide""" which is really just a basic instruction manual with delusions of grandeur

and they both have cardboard sleeves, but ds2's is nicer and doesn't have "DAY ONE EDITION" in bold&gold sprawled across it

to make matters worse, as a shamestop game it was naturally already opened despite being advertised as """new"""

oh well it was $40 lol

Kalahari Inkantation

currently playing uncharted 2, this time on ps4 goodjob;

TooB

Well, I didn't want to believe it, but as me and Kaz just witnessed, Fortune Street on the Wii is apparently rigged so that the cpu's can never lose.  :(

smithicide;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Loto on June 18, 2016, 09:52:47 PM
Well, I didn't want to believe it, but as me and Kaz just witnessed, Fortune Street on the Wii is apparently rigged so that the cpu's can never lose.  :(

smithicide;
what a surprise

strongbad

smithicide;

wtf how have i never heard of this game before

is it... good?

TooB

Quote from: antmaster5000 on June 19, 2016, 12:19:15 PM

smithicide;

wtf how have i never heard of this game before

is it... good?
it would be, if the cpu wasn't predestined to win.

Yeah it's pretty fun though.
It's like monopoly, with a few minigames, and stocks

silvertone

CPU deserves it more than you guys tbh

TooB

Quote from: SVT on June 19, 2016, 03:30:14 PM
not when it's dankey kang

don't let's

These flash bangs in the bf4 campaign

silvertone

Quote from: Loto on June 19, 2016, 03:45:33 PM
Got Gypped by the Chimp? Got Pumped by the Primate? The fart knockers got pooped on.

TooB

Quote from: SVT on June 19, 2016, 07:20:16 PM
Quote from: Loto on June 19, 2016, 03:45:33 PM
Got Gypped by the Chimp? Got Pumped by the Primate? The fart knockers got pooped on.
wtf?

strongbad

been trying a pretty cool new playstyle in DCSS

basically if you roll an Orc you can get recruited by an Orc Priest to follow Beogh, the orc God. If you get Beogh to like you enough you turn into the orc messiah and if you find random orcs in the dungeon they will start following you as allies that can level up. if you get Beogh to really like you then you can give them weapons and armor and it basically becomes pokemon inside of DCSS with orcs lol

here's my recent following:

sadly pretty soon after this i ran into a strong mini boss that bezerked and almost took me out, so i took cover behind my main orc w/ the plate armor, who died shortly after. the rest of my troops were then taken out and i was killed by a killer bee :(

silvertone

damn. Orc Messiah murdered by Beee rip

strongbad

ya i was skilled in war axes and i think my axe swinging was too slow for those killer bees

fuk

Go Up