May 03, 2024, 01:01:15 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Djyme on May 22, 2016, 07:40:35 PM
[spoiler]"even facing a definite game-breaking bug you still find a way to be a bethesda apologist, smh thyme" -tec[/spoiler]

lol

that's more of a (completely valid) davidopinion if anything

i have no right whatsoever to question your judgement here considering that despite all the ruinous bugs i put up with in skyrim i'd still rate it a 9/10, though your issue with fallout is definitely far worse than anything i've ever encountered

also what are you playing on

if pc, is it so broken that console commands couldn't fix it

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

yeah see i would never ever play a bethesda game on a console rofl >.<

if i'd been stuck on console with skyrim there are definitely a few quests i'd have been completely unable to finish

TooB

Quote from: Loto on May 22, 2016, 07:57:08 PM
About to platinum Project Diva F in about 3 hrs.
Only trophy I need is to watch every music video.
platinum get wrench;

don't let's

Quote from: Djyme on May 22, 2016, 07:40:35 PM
indefinitely broke my FO4 playthrough, yay :)
That's why I'm waiting until goty and the unofficial patches are far enough along this time

C.Mongler

thyme r u playing on console or PC? depending on the bug, u can probs get around it with a simple console command on PC, but yeah if u playin on console u r SOL probably  saddood;

Thyme

SOL 5thgrade;

have you done the old cannons quest? this minutemen lady needs to open a door for me using a terminal, but somehow she got stuck on the other side of the door goowan

and yeah apparently with the console all i'd have to do is move her to my side, but my computer is too shit so i played this on ps4 aw well

C.Mongler

probably? i can't remember lol i havnet touched this game since last year

but yeah that suk dude i dont have a cool solution 4 u :(

Thyme

ME##

Quote from: Tectron on May 22, 2016, 05:31:37 PM
last purchased: uncharted 4 [glow=black,2,300]special edition[/glow] smithicide;

i wasn't going to buy this so soon but i found it for $53 (normally $80) lol
where motherfuck;er

strongbad

dont know what i was expecting but FFVI is amazing so far :0

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: David on May 23, 2016, 04:55:36 PM
Quote from: Tectron on May 22, 2016, 05:31:37 PM
last purchased: uncharted 4 [glow=black,2,300]special edition[/glow] smithicide;

i wasn't going to buy this so soon but i found it for $53 (normally $80) lol
where motherfuck;er

amzn warehouse had a few factory sealed ones at that price

in fact, it still does

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014R4ZZ0E/sr=8-1/qid=1464051496/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1464051496&sr=8-1

disclaimer: 'factory sealed' could very well mean 'factory sealed but crushed in transit and then urinated upon by a drunk, underpaid, overworked warehouse slave', i sure hope i don't regret taking a gamble with amazon warehouse once it arrives on wednesday lol

ME##

lol really tempted to do it but i won't be here when it'd arrive lol, i don't want my brother being the first to play it smithicide;

Kalahari Inkantation

why am i not surprised to hear that he has such little respect for your personal property lol awdood;

although he won't necessarily know what it is unless he just tears through all of your mail indiscriminately when you're not around

don't let's

Quote from: Tectron on May 23, 2016, 06:20:04 PM
why am i not surprised to hear that he has such little respect for your personal property lol awdood;

although he won't necessarily know what it is unless he just tears through all of your mail indiscriminately when you're not around
Isn't that a federal offence or something?

You know what you have to do

Go Up