May 08, 2024, 03:47:25 PM

1,531,623 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Nyerp

uncharted 4 is a solid 7/10. probably the most boring game in the series imo

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Nyerp on May 17, 2016, 01:52:53 AM
it's cause [spoiler]it's more of a movie than the other three isnt it[/spoiler]
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

TooB

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on May 17, 2016, 05:58:47 AM
Quote from: Nyerp on May 17, 2016, 01:52:53 AM
it's cause [spoiler]it's more of a movie than the other three isnt it[/spoiler]
[spoiler]or its more stealthy[/spoiler]

Nyerp

yeah and there's more parts than usual where nothing's happening and you're just walking through pretty hallways and climbing shit with no chance of dying

[spoiler=ACTUAL spoilers]
>end of the game
>"oh no sam's gonna get himself killed i better hurry!!!!"
>game's tension completely dies as drake spends 15 minutes platforming through more non-linear hallways with no enemies to fight

the lack of a supernatural twist didn't help either awdood;[/spoiler]

strongbad

played dwarf fortress for 10 minutes

no ty

silvertone

don't let's

TooB

strongbad

@ypr

PLAYIN CIV V it is pretty fun
was on the 3rd easiest difficulty w/ a friend and it was way too easy. i kind of want to get my ass kicked the next time i play so ill prob crank it up. what do you guys usually play on?

also the strategic mode interface is a godsend for running it on my chromebook lol

Kalahari Inkantation

last purchased: uncharted 4 [glow=black,2,300]special edition[/glow] smithicide;

i wasn't going to buy this so soon but i found it for $53 (normally $80) lol

don't let's

Kalahari Inkantation

Thyme

indefinitely broke my FO4 playthrough, yay :)

inb4 reload, that's like 40 hours of play time ago buddy, i originally just left this particular quest alone and left to do some other stuff without knowing it would end up being my only way to beat the game

except maybe joining the brotherhood??? but damn i'm not starting a whole main questline from zero at level 48 and 70+ hours of play time fuck;
and i don't want to be rude to the railroad

but uh you know what in the end this was still p. cook
i understand the criticism (AND THAT INCLUDES THE BUGS I GUESS goonish) but at least they kept the part ~i~ liked the most about FO3 and NV: exploring and scavanging
scavanging esp. got a huge upgrade imo; didn't care much about the Sims stuff but i was certainly a gun nut as they call it, so i had a reason to collect all that duct tape

8/10, probs 8.5 once i'm less sour

[spoiler]"even facing a definite game-breaking bug you still find a way to be a bethesda apologist, smh thyme" -tec[/spoiler]

TooB

About to platinum Project Diva F in about 3 hrs.
Only trophy I need is to watch every music video.

Joice

Bought the remastered version of Gravity Rush for the PS4, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, and Destiny, beat those. Purchased Dark Souls 3 the other day and I beat the first boss on my second try- hubs and his friend were like WHAAAAAT THIS GUY ON THE BOAT CAN'T EVEN BEAT HIM.

oh i also got a bunch of weapons and armor because hubs likes to dupe everything

Go Up