May 03, 2024, 11:14:43 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

squirrelfriend

i want to play the original game because the soundtrack to the original is more quirky and more to my liking :(
why can't they port it to ps4 :(

Thyme

Quote from: Classic on April 16, 2016, 04:07:16 PM
Thymey, did I give you Space Channel 5 Part 2 on PC?
Because I swore I played through it when I first got it years ago. Today for shits and giggles I booted it up and tried to play it.

It's unplayable.

Commands skip, controls don't register, and DREAMCAST GRAPHICS LAG. I can run most games on Medium/High settings.
I played with the games files (per instructions on other users having problems posting in the Steam forum) and still had issues.

Oh well.  :(

no, you gave me the ps2 version :3

Classic

I also got it on PS3 when I was living with a friend. The achievements are the same, so maybe that's what I'm thinking of.

I can tell you now, Thyme, the PC version is broken.  n_u

TooB

I ordered the new ratchet and clank.
Can't wait to play it.

Also totally gonna see the movie.

strongbad

Ordered a GBA flsshcart (ezflash IV) from some sketchy China site so my game boy mico can have hella games on it at one time

I had to pay via PayPal and the site explicitly told me not to say anything about flashcsrts in the purchase description since it's not allowed by PayPal lol hope my $50 doesn't go to nothing

C.Mongler

Quote from: antmaster5000 on April 21, 2016, 01:48:34 PM
Ordered a GBA flsshcart (ezflash IV) from some sketchy China site so my game boy mico can have hella games on it at one time

I had to pay via PayPal and the site explicitly told me not to say anything about flashcsrts in the purchase description since it's not allowed by PayPal lol hope my $50 doesn't go to nothing

man that makes me wanna dig out my M3 perfect, i miss that little thing, havin all the games i was the COOLEST kid at school

strongbad

ay my friend had that one
The sad thing is that I probably spend 2 hours configuring it, put a few dozen games on it, and then bask in how cool my GB micro has become and then never play it

Thyme

i bought tearaway unfolded and the humble devolver bundle yesterday and i just ordered fallout 4 and [glow=black,2,300]bloodborne[/glow]

and i beat transformers devastation last night

Hiro

this has been my dream for years

strongbad

Quote from: ʜɨɍɵ҈҈ on April 24, 2016, 03:38:42 PM
this has been my dream for years

ill let you know my experience with this site/flashcart when it works out (do you have a GBM already?)
it was recommended by reddit but you never know lol

Thyme

just beat tearaway unfolded

that... was p. damn solid, gj Mm thumbup;

adorbs/10

6M69I69B9

sometime ago i beat the hardest ygo game- reshef of destruction

now i have no games in my backlog

cool
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

TooB

Played the Nioh alpha demo.
Not bad. Interesting twist on the souls mechanics

Nyerp

nioh is like if dark souls was ACTUALLY really hard >.<

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I got that devolver humble bundle, duck game, and the steam rrlease of Tales of Symphonia

Go Up