May 08, 2024, 02:29:35 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

6M69I69B9

Man, I wasn't looking forward to being done Last Window, but man.  Last Window was a damn good story.  Has some degree of unpredictability. 

Hotel Dusk and Last Window- both great virtual novels.  I suggest them both entirely- they both are exceptional games- imo. 

Damn beautiful. 

Takes some time getting into, honestly- for me at least. 

I definitely am looking forward to the next installment- even if it seems to be a spirit successor.  Man. 
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

TooB

I wish Last Window wasn't so pricey.

bluaki

Quote from: Loto on April 12, 2016, 08:23:09 AM

When I bought it two years ago from ebay, it was $40 sealed (with free shipping).

I see a current listing for $45 "used - very good" with box+manual and free shipping to US. That's not so bad; it's neither in the realm of "this is an old and really common game" or "this is a super rare game that you'll have to pay significantly more than the original price for"

TooB

6M69I69B9

Quote from: bluaki on April 12, 2016, 01:32:14 PM
Quote from: Loto on April 12, 2016, 08:23:09 AM

When I bought it two years ago from ebay, it was $40 sealed (with free shipping).

I see a current listing for $45 "used - very good" with box+manual and free shipping to US. That's not so bad; it's neither in the realm of "this is an old and really common game" or "this is a super rare game that you'll have to pay significantly more than the original price for"
to add to this, i see some listings for $40-$43 in the same conditions listed above, shipping included.  i mean not much of a decrease but still

though it does seem much for a six yr old DS game
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Kalahari Inkantation

April 13, 2016, 12:52:15 PM #18485 Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 12:57:27 PM by Tectron
in late 2012 i got it for $27 new on amzn

in fact, i paid more for a used copy of hotel dusk in early 2015

[spoiler]

and i still have yet to play either of them[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

i started dark souls iii and resumed ninja gaiden sigma

in other words i hate myself

still doing nice, relaxing pokedex filling in omega ruby too tho and i think i'm gonna try to resume skies of arcadia too

Snowy

Now that I'm done DaS3 for a while I might try to finish Dragon Age Iquisition. It couldn't really grip me but I think I'm close to the end anyway.

TooB

Trying out the doom beta.
So, what console will any of you get this on?

I wanna know what I should get it on to possibly play with other boyagers.

Snowy

If I get it I'd be getting it on PC, but if I was doing console I'd probably do ps4

TooB

Thyme

just beat klonoa: door to phantomile

[spoiler]damn did the ending need to be such a downer?
fuck japan[/spoiler]

TooB

Quote from: Le Chapeau du Clavardage on April 16, 2016, 01:28:22 PM
just beat klonoa: door to phantomile

[spoiler]damn did the ending need to be such a downer?
fuck japan[/spoiler]
oh man did you love it?
Tell me you loved/liked it

Thyme

Classic

Thymey, did I give you Space Channel 5 Part 2 on PC?
Because I swore I played through it when I first got it years ago. Today for shits and giggles I booted it up and tried to play it.

It's unplayable.

Commands skip, controls don't register, and DREAMCAST GRAPHICS LAG. I can run most games on Medium/High settings.
I played with the games files (per instructions on other users having problems posting in the Steam forum) and still had issues.

Oh well.  :(

Go Up