May 07, 2024, 11:05:00 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Classic

Classic

Also

Stardew Valley.

Marvelous Entertainment and XSeed are going to be so angry at me, and I'm afraid the ghost of Iwata will haunt me for this. :'(

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Classic on March 10, 2016, 03:55:42 PM
Also

Stardew Valley.

Marvelous Entertainment and XSeed are going to be so angry at me, and I'm afraid the ghost of Iwata will haunt me for this. :'(
is it on sale or did u pay full price

im interested but 15 bucks???? im not sure

Classic

I paid the full price.

You could do worse. Look what Natsume's doing to the Harvest Moon brand. And they charge full price.

So if you don't get into Story of Seasons, this would probably be the next best step as Harvest Moon is no longer playable.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on March 10, 2016, 05:29:28 PM
Quote from: Classic on March 10, 2016, 03:55:42 PM
Also

Stardew Valley.

is it on sale or did u pay full price

im interested but 15 bucks???? im not sure
it's worth the 15
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

bluaki

Quote from: Classic on March 10, 2016, 06:42:07 PM
I paid the full price.

You could do worse. Look what Natsume's doing to the Harvest Moon brand. And they charge full price.

So if you don't get into Story of Seasons, this would probably be the next best step as Harvest Moon is no longer playable.
disregard western names, Story of Seasons (Bokujou Monogatari) is the same series it's been for the past 20 years hocuspocus;

Hiro

Stardew Valley looks pretty good but I utterly despise Terraria-style character sprites so I don't know if I could get past that

TooB

I'm looking forward to Salt and Sanctuary next week

Kalahari Inkantation

last purchased: bloodborne: the old hunters (finally)

Classic

Quote from: bluaki on March 11, 2016, 10:45:07 AM
Quote from: Classic on March 10, 2016, 06:42:07 PM
I paid the full price.

disregard western names, Story of Seasons (Bokujou Monogatari) is the same series it's been for the past 20 years hocuspocus;

I know. I'm trying to say now that Natsume has the right to the name they are destroying the brand.

Thank God for XSeed doing a better job with one game than Natsume did in 20 years.

strongbad

playing ikaruga again but this time focusing on single player and not coop (hahahaha because i have no friends to play with loooool)

been turning my LCD TV 90 degrees and playing in verticle mode and SWEET JESUS it looks gorgeous

but i am still garbage at this game and the farthest i've gotten alone is the first boss in level 3 (which is only slightly farther than my coop attempts). i kind of like the single player though and i've been enjoying focusing on chains which i hadn't even considered before

Samus Aran

focusing on chains is a good way to get a good score, but also a good way to get your ass killed, so i really only chain in the first two levels if i'm wanting to actually finish a run

strongbad

March 12, 2016, 08:28:41 PM #18403 Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 08:35:53 PM by antmaster5000
Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on March 12, 2016, 12:44:00 PM
focusing on chains is a good way to get a good score, but also a good way to get your ass killed, so i really only chain in the first two levels if i'm wanting to actually finish a run

just when i thought the game couldn't get harder
i started doing it with the hope that i could get another life at 3mil but yeah so far i can only chain like the first half of the first level
what a crazy game

edit:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIxKjmrCrS4[/youtube]
yup i'll be bad at this game forever

TooB

Ok. So apparently my zestiria install data got corrupted somehow...

Go Up