May 08, 2024, 09:32:07 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: C.Mongler on January 20, 2016, 06:18:00 AM
did they change 0 at all, if u ever played it back on the cube? i used to like parts of that game and HATE other parts, such as the part where you have to fill every inventory slot with some bullshit, meaning you cant carry ammo or healing items which is FUCKIN DUMBBB
they didnt change much

inventory is the same
story the same
controls are updated to a modern scheme
and "HD" graphics and fps
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

C.Mongler

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on January 20, 2016, 07:11:07 AM
Quote from: C.Mongler on January 20, 2016, 06:18:00 AM
did they change 0 at all, if u ever played it back on the cube? i used to like parts of that game and HATE other parts, such as the part where you have to fill every inventory slot with some bullshit, meaning you cant carry ammo or healing items which is FUCKIN DUMBBB
they didnt change much

inventory is the same
story the same
controls are updated to a modern scheme
and "HD" graphics and fps

dang imma hold up on this til i get through the OG HD remaster and probably Revelations 2; i wanna play 0 again but fuck i hate the inventory stuff

TooB

Yeah the inventory stuff was always a drag. But they did add wesker mode after finishing the game once and it looks really fun, with his unique abilities.

I guess they thought that they could get away with making you carry a ton of shit, because you have two characters, even though not always. 

The artist formally known

i really liked the first chapter of RE revelations 2, was great to play with the gf since the 2nd character finds gems and doesn't want to use a gun yet.

RE0 i got a save on the cube version. It's a good game but I feel like it's the lesser of the series so far not including 5 and 6 since those are such a departure. i've played RE all the way to RE 5 including veronica and revelations.

TooB

Quote from: reefer on January 20, 2016, 10:33:01 PM
i really liked the first chapter of RE revelations 2, was great to play with the gf since the 2nd character finds gems and doesn't want to use a gun yet.

RE0 i got a save on the cube version. It's a good game but I feel like it's the lesser of the series so far not including 5 and 6 since those are such a departure. i've played RE all the way to RE 5 including veronica and revelations.

I'd put 0 over 3 any day imo

strongbad

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on January 19, 2016, 11:27:20 AM
Darkest Dungeon is pretty fun

You should try some other roguelikes
I hear desktop dungeon is a little puzzley

Thyme

Samus Aran

Quote from: Whyme on January 21, 2016, 11:27:58 AM
it's a turn-based jrpg he won't care 5thgrade;

actually, he tried valkyria chronicles' demo and said he liked it. tec seems to like strategy rpgs more than traditional turn-based rpgs, and valkyria also has that third-person shooter element going for it too

we all already knew this was coming out though, this article is just about sega teasing that it may actually be getting a western release. which would not particularly surprise me. i'm more interested in knowing if we can ever hope to get 3 and 4

TooB

Yeah we knew it was coming but not out west, like you said.
Hopefully this possible west release will lead to 4 coming here, and hopefully at least a download of 3 for vita or something

silvertone

Kalahari Inkantation

i still fully intend to play valkyria chronicles one of these days

[spoiler]

maybe i'll get the remaster[/spoiler]

Quote from: hamfusk on January 21, 2016, 04:22:09 PM
tec loves a nice big fat tiitty

this tbh

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up