May 01, 2024, 12:57:22 PM

1,531,648 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Samus Aran

started replaying mgs3, this time the hd version on ps3 wrench;

ME##

don't let's

Bought:
Age of Empires II HD
Age of Mythology Extended
Age of Empires III Complete
Rise of Nations Extended
[I](Steam)[/I]

Now I own the different PC copies of AoE3. The discs of it and the expansions from back when it came out, a GFWL version that I got for 11 cents back when, and now the Steam version. :(

Kalahari Inkantation

last beaten: a link between worlds

i have virtually no major complaints about this game, except that it's too easy as a consequence of being as open as it is, and that perhaps it's a little bit too conservative a sequel to alttp in terms of its setting and gameplay (if this had come out five years after alttp rather than 20+, there would have been perfectly valid complaints about it not doing enough to differentiate itself)

i also wish it were possible to control link using the d-pad since he can only move in eight directions anyway but i guess that's just nitpicking

anyway, probably my favorite zelda in the past ten years (though again considering it's 95% alttp i guess that isn't surprising) goodjob;

C.Mongler

TooB

Quote from: Tectron on January 14, 2016, 12:55:19 AM
last beaten: a link between worlds

i have virtually no major complaints about this game, except that it's too easy as a consequence of being as open as it is, and that perhaps it's a little bit too conservative a sequel to alttp in terms of its setting and gameplay (if this had come out five years after alttp rather than 20+, there would have been perfectly valid complaints about it not doing enough to differentiate itself)

i also wish it were possible to control link using the d-pad since he can only move in eight directions anyway but i guess that's just nitpicking

anyway, probably my favorite zelda in the past ten years (though again considering it's 95% alttp i guess that isn't surprising) goodjob;
wrench;

TooB

Picked up

Sly Cooper hd collection $30
Sly Cooper thieves in time $19
RE Revelations Hd $20
And ratchet and clank into the nexus $18

All for less than $40.

don't let's

C.Mongler

Quote from: … on January 15, 2016, 11:16:41 AM
Monument Valley was way too short

yeah man totally was; want to pick up the 'expansion' or whatever but i feel like its going to be like 20 more minutes of content. i loved what i played, but it was over after like two commutes (like a little over an hour of train riding)

TooB

man, Sly Cooper is a very fun game.
I'm sad that I missed this series back on the ps2.

but now I can make amends with the Sly Collection.

don't let's

Quote from: C.Mongler on January 15, 2016, 12:24:54 PM
Quote from: … on January 15, 2016, 11:16:41 AM
Monument Valley was way too short

yeah man totally was; want to pick up the 'expansion' or whatever but i feel like its going to be like 20 more minutes of content. i loved what i played, but it was over after like two commutes (like a little over an hour of train riding)
That's basically my thoughts on it too.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

TooB

C.Mongler

did they change 0 at all, if u ever played it back on the cube? i used to like parts of that game and HATE other parts, such as the part where you have to fill every inventory slot with some bullshit, meaning you cant carry ammo or healing items which is FUCKIN DUMBBB

Go Up