May 03, 2024, 07:35:34 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Hippopo

Samus Aran

yeah the original ps3 version of the first game has sixaxis tilt controls for grenade throwing and balancing on things. it's dumb

Hippopo

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on January 01, 2016, 07:32:37 PM
yeah the original ps3 version of the first game has sixaxis tilt controls for grenade throwing and balancing on things. it's dumb
lol. Balancing I'm assuming is similar to good old skyward sword. Who thought that was a fun implementation

TooB

Phew!! Finally beat the bonus boss of dragon quest heroes!! That was as hard as a dark souls boss!

Snowy

I got Rise of the Tomb Raider and Amiibo Festival, both of which were really fun. wrench;

I also got:
Triforce Heroes
Cooking Mama 5

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I bought this game called Tembo the Badass Elephant. Despite the goofy name it's a solid plaltformer. It plays and feels a lot like DKCR in the best possible way. I got it off the humble store and it's apparently developed by Game Freak? Strange BUT! it is a rad game so it's whatever. The goal of each level is to destroy all the enemies. Which isn't too common of a platformer objective, I think. ALSO it's a good looking game, character design reminds me of like, Chowder? That old Cartoon Network show. Anyway. Tembo ain't a bad way to spend five bucks

TooB

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on January 02, 2016, 09:43:12 AM
I bought this game called Tembo the Badass Elephant. Despite the goofy name it's a solid plaltformer. It plays and feels a lot like DKCR in the best possible way. I got it off the humble store and it's apparently developed by Game Freak? Strange BUT! it is a rad game so it's whatever. The goal of each level is to destroy all the enemies. Which isn't too common of a platformer objective, I think. ALSO it's a good looking game, character design reminds me of like, Chowder? That old Cartoon Network show. Anyway. Tembo ain't a bad way to spend five bucks

speaking of weird games that game freak made, I'm really interested in Harmoknight on 3ds eshop...

also, picked up Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel

Thyme

did you play trails in the sky john? if so how was it?

TooB

Quote from: Whyme on January 02, 2016, 10:00:01 AM
did you play trails in the sky john? if so how was it?
I did not. I played a bit of, I think it was just called Legend of Heroes on PSP?

I never owned it though, it was a friends copy, but I remember liking it, how it was a classic style rpg.

I hear this new one, which is the first chapter in a new series of LOH games, was supposed to be really good, classic-style rpg, and the surprise of 2015, in terms of out-of-nowhere games.

I'm just interested in it.

Hippopo

Quote from: Snowy on January 02, 2016, 08:35:48 AM
I got Rise of the Tomb Raider and Amiibo Festival, both of which were really fun. wrench;

I also got:
Triforce Heroes
Cooking Mama 5
Cooking Mama is still a thing?  FIVE TIMES OVER?!

TooB

Trails of Cold Steel seems really solid so far!
I'm not regretting this purchase so far!

TooB

Quote from: Loto on January 02, 2016, 07:38:17 PM
Trails of Cold Steel seems really solid so far!
I'm not regretting this purchase so far!
It's clearly taking a page from Persona, but it's really fun. and the music is really good!

strongbad

Snowy

Quote from: Hippopo on January 02, 2016, 10:38:43 AM
Quote from: Snowy on January 02, 2016, 08:35:48 AM

I also got:
Triforce Heroes
Cooking Mama 5
Cooking Mama is still a thing?  FIVE TIMES OVER?!
man i love cooking mama. I got it for christmas and it's really fun

Samus Aran

forgot to post this before, but while they were on sale i bought from steam:

undertale
mushihimesama
deja vu
deja vu ii
uninvited
shadowgate
gundeadligne
gundemonium recollection
hitogata happa

i've played the last game before and it's kinda ass but it and the two gun games were in a pack together for super cheap so idk need more shmups

Go Up