May 07, 2024, 10:21:51 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

TooB

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on December 01, 2015, 11:29:06 PM
Also Heavenly Sword kinda pulls a Twilight Princess/FFIV/FFIX where the true antagonist is only revealed at the very end and feels like it has nothing to do with the rest of the game

And that's just lame
sorry you hated the game goowan

Samus Aran

C.Mongler

just beat fallout 4. might play a bit more before i 'put it back on the shelf', but planning on starting witcher 3 soon. i want to play something short n sweet so i dont have to jump from massive 'RPG' to massive RPG, thinking of maybe just buying n playing undertale

Nyerp

finished undertale and got the true pacifist ending. great game wrench;

strongbad

Dam Darius vita is so fucking hard
At least the original arcade mode. Crazy widescreen. Makes me want to play it on pstv or dual monitor setup since it barely works on Vita. Def still works though

The CS mode (16:9 and different mission structure) is easier and definitely one of the best looking shmups I've played. Still hard as I haven't run into any huge roadblocks yet

don't let's

Dishonored arrived. I kinda halfway bought that physical version because disc and steam code and that little poster.

TooB

got Life is Strange at the last moments of it being $10 on psn.

TooB

excited about news of Ni No Kuni 2....
should probs finish the first

Thyme

TooB

really like the first, but another one of those situations of putting it down for awhile, and forgot

strongbad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1zQyC6GZIo
Interesting

I wonder if will actually be a roguelike(like) or if it is just a weird gimmick

The gameplay looks uninteresting but I could get into it if it had cool systems behind the scenes. Also has 4p coop apparently

famy

ME##

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up