May 10, 2024, 03:16:47 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Samus Aran

C.Mongler

Nyerp

beat madworld. it was a stylish and fun beat-em-up but i kinda wanted more combat depth from it. and a better camera. and less waggle QTEs.

TooB

bluaki

Quote from: bluaki on November 23, 2015, 11:23:13 PM
Quote from: Loto on November 23, 2015, 10:30:46 PM
well yeah, cheaper than PSN, but you can buy the physical game for cheaper than any digital option, unless steam/PSN discounts them greatly
I just checked and apparently:
$30 is the same current price for Rebirth 1 or 2 in Amazon (Vita retail), GameStop (Vita new), PSN, and Steam
$27 is (according to my price tracker) the lowest price Rebirth 1 has ever been on Amazon
$25 is the GameStop used price
$12 is the price they were at during a Humble Store sale (for Steam key) about three weeks ago
$9 is the price they were at during a Steam summer sale
$6 (1) and $16 (2 or 3) are the prices they were at on PSN during a flash sale around July

So the digital options are cheaper if you wait until a sale to buy them, otherwise they're priced the same (if you don't count hardware costs). You'd be hard-pressed to find a sale for the physical copies that drops their price as much as the digital sales.
Only a day and a half later, Neptunia is already on sale in Steam yet again:
$6 for Rebirth 1
$9 for Rebirth 2
$12 for Rebirth 3

PSN also now has a sale for only the first Vita game at $6. The other two are still $30 (2) and $40 (3).

I still say that, unless you want to play on a handheld, you're better off buying the Neptunia games on Steam if at all.

TooB

i'm still a bit disappointed that rebirth 1 doesn't work on ps tv...

it does in japan....

Samus Aran

also, from gamestop:

devil may cry 4
darksiders
journey special edition (that pack that has journey, flow, and flower)

from gamestop.com: bloodborne

i need to stop

Samus Aran

nvm bloodborne was in my gamestop.com cart this whole time and i hadn't actually bought it yet but i was gonna just now

and it's gone lmao it's sold out

so i guess i didn't get it

Kalahari Inkantation

my local gamest*p still had a few in stock in store when i went to pick my copy up, might be worth a try lol

on the other hand, later this week there will be other retailers offering the very same deal, if you're quick enough

TooB

Quote from: Tectron on November 25, 2015, 05:51:27 PM
my local gamest*p still had a few in stock in store when i went to pick my copy up, might be worth a try lol

on the other hand, later this week there will be other retailers offering the very same deal, if you're quick enough
we checked gamestop

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

i just wasted an insane amount of money

last purchased:

shitstation snore
six months of playstation piss (hooray for paid online goonish)
majora's mask 3d

Samus Aran

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Snowy

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on November 25, 2015, 05:44:07 PM
nvm bloodborne was in my gamestop.com cart this whole time and i hadn't actually bought it yet but i was gonna just now

and it's gone lmao it's sold out

so i guess i didn't get it
i think you can still get it on amazon for $20

Go Up