May 08, 2024, 02:20:01 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

TooB

Nyerp

started eternal darkness. i picked the blue thingy and turned into a skeleton. what does it mean??????????

Samus Aran

you will find out hocuspocus;

i hope you like that game tho. it's a cult game for a reason, like it's honestly super clunky gameplay-wise and just all-around strange. i really enjoy it for the story (and the way the story is split into character arcs), the sanity effects, magic system, and general creepiness. oh and the whole lovecraftian thing it has going for it.

Samus Aran

ME##

Quote from: Nyerp on October 31, 2015, 09:39:05 PM
started eternal darkness. i picked the blue thingy and turned into a skeleton. what does it mean??????????
what did Nyerp mean by this?

Hiro

when I rented Eternal Darkness in like 05 I got stuck in some room because I messed up and the game borked and wouldn't let me do anything, so after trying everything and looking up solutions I just returned the game

Thyme

TooB

Quote from: David on November 01, 2015, 01:16:14 AM
play the game and find out

Nyerp

Quote from: Thyme on November 01, 2015, 07:28:54 AM
new super mario bros. 2

that reminds me, i also beat new super mario bros. U yesterday. it was okay

ME##

Quote from: Jojo on November 01, 2015, 08:59:00 AM
Quote from: David on November 01, 2015, 01:16:14 AM
play the game and find out
what does this mean

Thyme

don't let's

ME##

Thyme

in terms of accessibility i mean
i don't know how good of an emulator dolphin is, but other than that the only way to experience gamecube games is to get a used console and the used games
ps2, some of the games are available on the ps store and since the console was still sold for much longer than the gamecube, i'm guessing it's a bit easier to find, same for the games
the xbox 360 is mostly backwards compatible iirc, so there you go for original xbox games
ps1? ps classics, not to mention all ps3 models can play them
wii u's backwards compatible for wii games
project 64 is shit but at least a few n64 games are available on the wii shop
anything older is very easy to emulate

and of course the wii used to be backwards compatible, but not anymore, so i'm not really willing to count it

along with the dreamcast, the gamecube is one of the hardest mainstream consoles to experience today
smh nintendo

Go Up