May 08, 2024, 01:49:24 PM

1,531,623 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on October 28, 2015, 02:45:33 PM
Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on October 28, 2015, 02:25:12 PM
xillia 2 is one of the worst games in the series. only the first one is really necessary.

did you play older entries yet?
Symphonia, Abyss and Vesperia

bruh, we've known each other since like 2008

oh ok

i would actually recommend graces f if you like zesteria, as graces' battle system is zesteria's predecessor. the camera style, sidestepping, martial arte chains, etc. all come from graces. and i'm really glad they doubled back to graces to use its battle system for zesteria instead of continuing in xillia's footsteps.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on October 28, 2015, 06:12:41 PM
snake eater 3d? good luck goowan

it's an interesting port but apparently a giant pain to control without the second thumbstick add-on. actually idk if said add-on even works, i just know that camera control is by default designated to the face buttons, which is never good.

if you're playing it on 3ds because you don't own a ps2, ps3, or xbox 360, then i get it. but you'll still need one of those for other games in the series, preferably a ps3 because it's the only system that all of them are available on.

the 3ds port also runs at about 20fps

virtually any other version (except maybe the original ps2 release) would be a better choice lol

mib, i hope you at least tried the snake eater 3d eshop demo before buying myface;

TooB

Quote from: Tectron on October 29, 2015, 02:36:01 PM

it's an interesting port but apparently a giant pain to control without the second thumbstick add-on. actually idk if said add-on even works, i just know that camera control is by default designated to the face buttons, which is never good.

if you're playing it on 3ds because you don't own a ps2, ps3, or xbox 360, then i get it. but you'll still need one of those for other games in the series, preferably a ps3 because it's the only system that all of them are available on.

the 3ds port also runs at about 20fps

virtually any other version (except maybe the original ps2 release) would be a better choice lol

mib, i hope you at least tried the snake eater 3d eshop demo before buying myface;
even original ps2 release IS better

it's how I originally beat the game, top-down camera and all

Classic

Blackwell Convergence, Blackwell Deception, Blackwell Unbound, The Blackwell Legacy on Steam from Thyme.  giggle;

TooB

god i love when sequels to games take you back to previous areas and you can see how they changed.

C.Mongler

i beat snake eater 3d. i played it with both the CIRCLE PAD PRO and without it; i definitely recommend it if you have it but it's playable without it. not sure how that functions on the new versions of the 3ds though, i played it on an ol' boy. ANYWAY yeah if you can play it on any other system please do. it's exactly the same game on the 3ds, but the framerate is fucking garbage. we're talking like 15fps in some scenes. once again, might be better on the new 3ds, but it chugs at some points, especially towards the end game. and if you turn the 3d on the framerate gets even worse, and it even gave me a headache sometimes, so i never really even turned it on. still a great game, and still enjoyable in the 3ds form, but its honestly the worst version of the game to play lol

Thyme

retired Claire, i really can't get into it and i'm not playing that for 5 hours awdood;

AND WITH THAT, SINCE FEBRUARY 2013:

RUB IT

don't let's

Thyme

Quote from: … on October 30, 2015, 12:48:48 PM
Quote from: Thyme on October 30, 2015, 08:41:40 AM

RUB IT
you are a disgrace to your boyah heritage

i just went through my steam and gog libraries again and what's truly disgraceful is how many games i forgot to add to the backlog

i'm back to 155 smithicide;

don't let's

Quote from: Thyme on October 30, 2015, 08:19:51 PM
Quote from: … on October 30, 2015, 12:48:48 PM
Quote from: Thyme on October 30, 2015, 08:41:40 AM

RUB IT
you are a disgrace to your boyah heritage

i just went through my steam and gog libraries again and what's truly disgraceful is how many games i forgot to add to the backlog

i'm back to 155 smithicide;
now that's the spirit

C.Mongler

i have like thousands of games in my backlog dont worry about it bub

[hedy]Zidone

binding of isaac: afterbirth thumbup; thumbup; thumbup;

[spoiler=more like]the binding of greed butt[/spoiler]

TooB

Got 4 games for 10$

Sleeping Dogs
Saints Row the Third
Bipshock Infinite