May 08, 2024, 12:06:12 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Classic

Quote from: Nyerp on October 08, 2015, 03:58:31 PM
bought mario memer

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Go make levels and share them so we can play.
But play mine first. They're the best.

Nyerp

Kalahari Inkantation

Snowy

October 08, 2015, 10:06:40 PM #17749 Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 10:12:51 PM by Snowy
Quote from: Tectron on October 08, 2015, 10:03:43 PM
Quote from: Thyme on October 07, 2015, 04:06:29 PM
super mario 3d land

Quote from: Snowy on October 08, 2015, 09:59:21 PM
I beat Undertale giggle;

[glow=black,2,300]Thoughts?[/glow]
10/10

Honestly one of my favorite parts was the soundtrack. it felt very much alive and it's actually really fun to listen to while driving. each song has a unique feel to it and it makes the combat feel very unique. I loved every aspect of the game.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Classic

Hiro

6M69I69B9

October 10, 2015, 11:22:22 AM #17753 Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 11:38:17 AM by the MIB the
so i got the original ds

and short tidbit to focus on, but you know how fucking rare it is to SEE an ORIGINAL THUMB STYLUS WRIST STRAP?  All of the other ones similar to this, do not have the actual thumb stylus that came with the original DS.  i've been trying to find a "new" one for more than five years.  im actually more impressed that i got the ds and the thumb stylus strap for $30 fuckin dollars.  i always had a thumb stylus of my own but the little slider broke off, the brand wiped off, the strap itself is worn out.  always used a rubberband to substitute for a thumb stylus wrist band.  ive never been so enthusiastic to find a completely mint thumb stylus wrist strap.  and the lettering seems to be a bit off but fk it, and the model number is mint.  holy shit

they were even nice enough to include a copy of that's SO raven: Psychic On the Scene for FREE.  including all of its contents lmao.  i guess nobody really fucked with this game when they had it.  everything also came in a goodwill bag

im playing fe10 on it, and it is crisp as shit.  man, i LOVE it.

also props to anyone who gets the reference on my uhh lmao self made custom mii gunner, seems kinda vague though but w/e the "shades" design should be enough

the plastic hori *new* 3ds xl case is really fuckign amazing too.  not pictured but man the fit is pretty good and very good quality in general.  this is the only case i could find for less than $20.  actually refurbished my *new* 3ds xl before applying everything on.  even got some screen protectors.  kinda late since there is some wear on the shell but w/e now i got everything covered.  somewhat funny how it says it was made in china, but the packaging emphasized it was "Designed by HORI in Japan."  

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

TooB

So last night i finished peace walker so i could start ground zeroes tpday and then phantom pain.
just finished gz and... 
holy shit.   that ending..

Nyerp

super mario maker is great!! except for how all the highest rated levels are automatic shit, music shit, or complete trash that only gets recognized because it was made by an eceleb

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on October 10, 2015, 03:28:35 PM
super mario maker is great!! except for how all the highest rated levels are automatic shit, music shit, or complete trash that only gets recognized because it was made by an eceleb
very true

TooB

Just finished Until Dawn.
One of the best "Interactive movie" style games I've played.
and spoopy too...

Fully recommend if you like these types of "games."

ME##

Quote from: Nyerp on October 10, 2015, 03:28:35 PM
i don't get the appeal of auto Mario levels at all

ME##

just finished the main story of gta v again, going to do the assassinations shortly

Go Up