May 07, 2024, 08:30:20 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Thyme

oh and uh btw i've been playing phoenix wright trials and tribulations lately and i should be starting the fourth chapter soon

ME##

Apparently one of the Gamestops by the house has it and it's only $3 lol

bluaki

Quote from: Tectron on August 17, 2015, 07:11:39 PM
tfw i own both hotel dusk and its eu-exclusive sequel and i've still never played either
I own both of them and finished both. I actually only just got and played Last Window less than a year ago. It's my only European-imported game.

Maybe someday I'll also import (or pirate) and play the Wii sequel to Another Code (aka Trace Memory). I don't remember hearing about any other worthwhile games with a (still-)EU-only English release.

silvertone

beat gunhound ex

started playing cybernator and ranger x. with the latter i beat the first boss then i went to create a save state but then reseted the console so fuk the world

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: bluaki on August 18, 2015, 04:36:40 AM
Quote from: Tectron on August 17, 2015, 07:11:39 PM
tfw i own both hotel dusk and its eu-exclusive sequel and i've still never played either
I own both of them and finished both. I actually only just got and played Last Window less than a year ago. It's my only European-imported game.

Maybe someday I'll also import (or pirate) and play the Wii sequel to Another Code (aka Trace Memory). I don't remember hearing about any other worthwhile games with a (still-)EU-only English release.

[spoiler]tingle's rosy rupeeland y/n[/spoiler]

[spoiler]which i also own sillydood;[/spoiler]

TooB

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Jojo on August 18, 2015, 02:23:18 PM
Ill buy your copy of last window tec... :)

For you, I could part with it at a deeply discounted rate of $79. :3

Samus Aran

ME##

Snowy

I got Dragonball Xenoverse the other day. It's surprisingly good.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Snowy on August 20, 2015, 05:05:28 AM
i want but I heard it's repetitive as fuck
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Snowy

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on August 20, 2015, 10:32:16 AM
Quote from: Snowy on August 20, 2015, 05:05:28 AM
i want but I heard it's repetitive as fuck
i mean it's like any other dragonball game, but it's still pretty fun.

silvertone

Kalahari Inkantation

last beaten: star fox 64, for the 64oooth time

i wanted to test out just how stable the '''new''' 3ds ""'super stable""" 3d is, and what better way to do that than with a game like star fox

it's actually functional, with the original 3ds a fast-paced game like this would have been virtually impossible to play with the 3d slider up because of how difficult it is to keep both the system and yourself perfectly still

the '''new''' 3ds manages to mitigate that issue enough that i was actually able to play it from beginning to end entirely in 3d, the way it was originally intended

a shame it only took nintendo like four exploitative hardware iterations to finally get it right when it could have and should have been this way form the start

unfortunately despite the new 3ds being significantly larger my hands still cramp (esp. in aquas), this game really was designed for the n64 controller lol

good times regardless wrench;

Thyme

no game was designed for the n64 controller
the n64 controller was designed to be thrown in the trash

Go Up