May 08, 2024, 03:27:38 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Thyme

Quote from: Tectron on August 01, 2015, 02:35:38 PM
Quote from: David on August 01, 2015, 02:22:10 PM
Just beat The Last of Us without burning the doctor to death this time. 

[spoiler]

i shot him in the foot in my first playthrough and he instantly went completely limp

way to break my immersion, naughty dog[/spoiler]

rofl same :(

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

[spoiler]

i was hoping unrealistically that i could avoid killing him at all lol :'([/spoiler]

ME##

Quote from: Tectron on August 01, 2015, 03:02:40 PM
[spoiler]

i was hoping unrealistically that i could avoid killing him at all lol :'([/spoiler]

i was under the impression you had to kill the nurses too smithicide;

god, they were right.  i am an animal

Kalahari Inkantation

[spoiler]

oh god lmao

i can only imagine joel's unrestrained animalistic carnage in the operating room in your game

i timidly aimed down at the doctor's foot, felt guilty the instant he flopped down, and then tied my darndest to avoid even touching the nurses on my way out sillydood;

i felt like naughty dog probably wanted you to hesitate for a second and consider that these are likely some of the very last few people on earth with such advanced medical training capable of perhaps one day producing a cure or treatment[/spoiler]

Thyme

my hesitation came from them not shooting at me tbh sillydood;

ME##

Quote from: Tectron on August 01, 2015, 03:21:21 PM
[spoiler]

oh god lmao

i can only imagine joel's unrestrained animalistic carnage in the operating room in your game

i timidly aimed down at the doctor's foot, felt guilty the instant he flopped down, and then tied my darndest to avoid even touching the nurses on my way out sillydood;

i felt like naughty dog probably wanted you to hesitate for a second and consider that these are likely some of the very last few people on earth with such advanced medical training capable of perhaps one day producing a cure or treatment[/spoiler]

[spoiler]i'm pretty sure in my original game i went in with the flamethrower out and ready.  i ran into the room and just burnt everything to a crisp gonk; [/spoiler]

Kalahari Inkantation

August 01, 2015, 03:37:40 PM #17602 Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 04:14:58 PM by Tectron
lmao

[spoiler]

i still wish there were some way to completely avoid killing any of them, but oh well[/spoiler]

Commander Fuckass

Playing through the MGS series since MGS V comes out in less than a month

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

TooB

TooB

silvertone

i got the 4 runes in quake and nothing happen. idk if the game is fugged or what but i'll consider it beaten for now

Go Up