May 05, 2024, 07:58:42 PM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Samus Aran

cool.........i guess..............................

TooB

FINALLY!! Just Platinumed Hyperdimension Neptunia U

That last trophy was such a grind..... feels good though

strongbad

Quote from: … on July 27, 2015, 09:01:53 PM
Quote from: Tectron on July 27, 2015, 08:41:43 PM
Quote from: … on July 27, 2015, 08:09:30 PM
I guess I bought Tomb Raider 1 on android for 10 cents

:(

:( is right

that game is unplayable even with a controller

i can't imagine how frustrating an experience it'd be entirely on a touch screen

i thought about wasting my last $.10 on it, but it's not worth the risk of me dropkicking my phone into the nearest concrete wall
I basically got it for free. I use that Google Opinion Rewards app and get some small cents of money to use in the play store every once in a while. I may or may not ever play it. I might try it out on my tablet if I ever clear off enough space for it.

i get weirdly excited every time i get a survey
which means i am playing right into google's hands...

silvertone

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on July 28, 2015, 12:53:00 PM
Truly an authoritarian voice. Currently lying in a pool of my own semen and blood. The future into the present via DP's invocation. To strive and to achieve a humans life is now nowhere near my reach.
say something BITCH. you pussy ass nigga. you joke of a fuck tard. say something you fucking geek. assmunch

ME##

what game should i play once i'm done w/ the last of us

TooB

Classic

Samus Aran

ME##

bluaki

I just finished playing Virtue's Last Reward

that story ended on a cliffhanger awdood;
For a while I was wondering how I'm supposed to get the next story branch to appear because it totally didn't seem like I reached the end of the game, but apparently I really did.

don't let's

TooB

Quote from: bluaki on July 30, 2015, 09:46:47 PM
I just finished playing Virtue's Last Reward

that story ended on a cliffhanger awdood;
For a while I was wondering how I'm supposed to get the next story branch to appear because it totally didn't seem like I reached the end of the game, but apparently I really did.
and that's why everyone wanted a zero escape 3.
While I was satisfied with the ending (mostly) I never really like cliffhangers, unless I have the next part ready to go whenever I am ready.

Nyerp

bluaki

It's not just ending on a cliffhanger that bothers me, but rather ending in a way that doesn't at all seem like an ending. I didn't even realize the game was actually over until I checked that I actually did get the Platinum trophy and then double-checked it online.

I guess, in retrospect, the scene right before the last time they played the credits seemed like an actual ending, then the two scenes after it seemed like bonus scenes, but it didn't at the time make them look like bonus scenes. It just seemed like they explained a plan to you and were about to show how the last couple parts of the plan went.

Go Up