May 08, 2024, 01:16:18 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Snowy

Quote from: Tectron on June 25, 2015, 03:59:11 PM
there's no way to upgrade armor anyway lol

what sword are you using

also it's probably best to go in a clockwise circle around the nexus one level at a time, imo aside from 1-2 all the other x-2 levels are much harder than the other x-1s
tbh I think 4-2 is one of the easier levels in the game. and really 4-x are all very easy lol. But 4-2 and 4-3 are the easiest to get souls in.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Snowy on June 26, 2015, 05:25:52 AM

what sword are you using

also it's probably best to go in a clockwise circle around the nexus one level at a time, imo aside from 1-2 all the other x-2 levels are much harder than the other x-1s
tbh I think 4-2 is one of the easier levels in the game. and really 4-x are all very easy lol. But 4-2 and 4-3 are the easiest to get souls in.

i honestly find 4-2 to be one of the harder areas lol

the skeletons are tougher and they often come in groups, and of course they're only ever found strung along narrowest of precipices in the area so it's very easy to end up falling to your death

i always end up luring them out one at a time to safer footing and even then i sometimes end up falling anyway lol

and the rooms full of [glow=black,2,300]invisible respawning shadowlurkers[/glow] are just annoying, it's too easy to find yourself overwhelmed by a horde of them myface;

Snowy

Quote from: Tectron on June 26, 2015, 08:51:19 AM
Quote from: Snowy on June 26, 2015, 05:25:52 AM

what sword are you using

i honestly find 4-2 to be one of the harder areas lol

the skeletons are tougher and they often come in groups, and of course they're only ever found strung along narrowest of precipices in the area so it's very easy to end up falling to your death

i always end up luring them out one at a time to safer footing and even then i sometimes end up falling anyway lol

and the rooms full of [glow=black,2,300]invisible respawning shadowlurkers[/glow] are just annoying, it's too easy to find yourself overwhelmed by a horde of them myface;
maybe it's because I farmed that level for hours at a time that I find it easy lol 5thgrade; If you take out the reaper it kills all the ghosts so that can make things a lot easier.

Kalahari Inkantation

oh yeah, i'm aware of that, but someone playing through for the first time would have no idea where they're even hiding in the caverns just before the second boss of the world

even as someone who's played through it twice now i still find those areas to be hell

the boss himself is easy though (and fun)

Samus Aran

4-2 is an easy level if you know what you're doing. if you're situationally aware enough by then to be able to fight gold skeletons on narrow precipices while also avoiding getting harpooned to death by giant manta rays (or you equip the thief's ring to make the latter possibility less possible). if you know shortcuts to avoid getting ganged up on by a whole bunch of ghosts at once, and you know where the reapers are hiding. if you know how to kill the beam ghosts before they beam you to death.

it's like sen's fortress in dark souls. full of asshole traps and narrow footing, but easy once you know where things are.

Nyerp

game started lagging out like crazy in 3-1 and then i died. awdood; is it because of my internet connection? if so then fuck this game

Kalahari Inkantation

it's definitely not your connection, internet lag is really only ever an issue during pvp

not to mention, even if it were you wouldn't be losing too much by playing offline (just bloodstains and messages which are nice to have but far from essential)

that being said i'm not sure what could be causing it, did you happen to alert a large number of the mindflayers and have more than one casting at you at once

or maybe kill a large number of enemies in a small area causing the game to get bogged down by ragdoll calculations

i don't recall ever having much lag in latria lol

Nyerp

the only enemies around when the game started lagging were a mindflayer which i killed and the giant ball thing that killed me. i had killed every single enemy and broken a lot of the crates and coffins around before that so maybe those caused it? idk awdood; is there a way to exit online mode in the middle of a level?

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Nyerp on June 26, 2015, 08:11:58 PM
the only enemies around when the game started lagging were a mindflayer which i killed and the giant ball thing that killed me. i had killed every single enemy and broken a lot of the crates and coffins around before that so maybe those caused it? idk awdood; is there a way to exit online mode in the middle of a level?

lag sometimes occurs for a second or two when breakable objects shatter but once the pieces have settled the framerate should recover

it might have just been a fluke lol

you can force the game offline by quitting psn, it'll reset itself (reject its desperate pleas to log you back in) but you'll load in the very same spot under the very same conditions, slain enemies will remain dead

though again i highly doubt your connection is to blame

TooB

Samus Aran

started fallout new vegas.... again

[spoiler]maybe this time i'll play for more than 7 hours[/spoiler]

Kalahari Inkantation

last obtained: deus ex: human revolution director's cut sillydood;

Thyme

dropped asscreed brohood on pc because it's too glitchy and i tried everything (and i also consequently dropped revelations) nyandood;

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Thyme on June 28, 2015, 03:57:32 PM
dropped asscreed brohood on pc because it's too glitchy and i tried everything (and i also consequently dropped revelations) nyandood;
dont you have a PS3

smdh

SMDH
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Thyme

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on June 28, 2015, 04:05:13 PM
Quote from: Thyme on June 28, 2015, 03:57:32 PM
dont you have a PS3

smdh

SMDH

so am i, christopher
so am i :(

Go Up