May 08, 2024, 01:32:51 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Nyerp

TooB

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on June 21, 2015, 11:08:55 PM
beat armor spider

now where do i go???

generally speaking, 1-1, 1-2, 2-1, and 2-2 are the easiest levels, so you may want to finish all of them first

but it's fair game really, you can go things in any order

Nyerp

TooB

Samus Aran

platinumed tales of xillia 2

it took like 130 hours lol

ME##

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on June 22, 2015, 10:57:31 PM
platinumed tales of xillia 2

it took like 130 hours lol
tfw 130 hours is less than half the time i've spent in gta v's single player

Nyerp

how the heck are you supposed to kill crystal lizards. i've missed like 3 now.

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on June 23, 2015, 06:34:49 PM
how the heck are you supposed to kill crystal lizards. i've missed like 3 now.
you could try to snipe them from afar... but otherwise you just have to be quick

Samus Aran

thief's ring helps a ton in making it so you can get close to lizards before they detect you, and it's available right in 1-1 where you first meet ostrava

other than that, snipe them from afar with a bow or just be really quick and keep wailing on them so they stay stunlocked until death

or run near them and then use wrath of the gods or firestorm so they can't possible escape (this is also good for killing a bunch at once in the 2-1 lizard pit)

i wouldn't say it's super necessary to worry about the lizards though. the only thing that only they can drop is pure darkmoonstone, and i doubt you care about upgrading in the darkmoonstone path. it's nice when you do manage to kill them, but i've killed plenty of lizards that gave me jack shit

Kalahari Inkantation

TooB

OH MY GOD
THere's a Media player you can download on ps4, and it plays MKV files!!!

that's pretty cool

Nyerp

am i really supposed to be fighting flamelurker right now?? im at lvl 23. this is impossible

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on June 25, 2015, 03:04:33 PM
am i really supposed to be fighting flamelurker right now?? im at lvl 23. this is impossible
hmmm... that lvl does SEEM a bit low, but it shouldnt matter too much. That fight is mostly about mobility anyway.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Jojo on June 25, 2015, 03:06:31 PM
Quote from: Nyerp on June 25, 2015, 03:04:33 PM
hmmm... that lvl does SEEM a bit low, but it shouldnt matter too much. That fight is mostly about mobility anyway.

it's about mobility if you want it to be. you could, alternatively, cheese him by using the purple flame shield, which makes him pretty harmless.

it's found in 1-1 in a little side area guarded by some dragons. you can just run up to it and grab it and then die from the fire though if you don't feel like trying to take out the dragons.

Go Up