May 09, 2024, 06:00:15 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

but are the ng+ changes significant enough to warrant a second playthrough

TooB

Quote from: Tectron on June 20, 2015, 07:33:52 PM
but are the ng+ changes significant enough to warrant a second playthrough
it gets harder? Dark Souls with 8-bit?

Nyerp

Thyme

TooB

Nyerp

i beat the first level without dying!! :) and i got the cling ring

[spoiler]i had to just look up where the Monumental is after wandering around for 20 minutes smithicide;[/spoiler]

in terms of leveling, i've started increasing vitality, strength, endurance, and a little in dexterity. should i avoid int, magic, and faith altogether?

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on June 20, 2015, 11:30:29 PM
i beat the first level without dying!! :) and i got the cling ring

[spoiler]i had to just look up where the Monumental is after wandering around for 20 minutes smithicide;[/spoiler]

in terms of leveling, i've started increasing vitality, strength, endurance, and a little in dexterity. should i avoid int, magic, and faith altogether?
depends how much you want to use magic.
if anything, stats increase various resistances.

the stats you seem to have chosen are best though. dexterity is always good for me

Samus Aran

Dex is a must if you're going to use bows any decent amount and enjoy using curved swords. Strength for big, heavy weapons and shields. Most weapons scale with both, but many of the best weapons scale far more with one than the other. For an initial playthrough, ideally you'd focus more on one than the other.

Samus Aran

Vitality and endurance, on the other hand, should always have a good amount poured into them, regardless of build.

Nyerp

Samus Aran

if you're really going to take advantage of your strength stat by wielding large weapons, you'll also need a lot of endurance to boost your equip load

Thyme

Classic

Cities: Skylines (YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY),  Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People, Caster, RUSH, Botanicula, Why So Evil, Why So Evil 2: Dystopia, Despair, Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons, Home is Where One Starts..., Escape Machines, Ghost Master, Out There Somewhere, The Ship: Murder Party on Steam.  giggle;

Go Up