May 03, 2024, 09:27:28 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

TooB

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on June 20, 2015, 03:34:46 PM
Quote from: Jojo on June 20, 2015, 02:35:53 PM
Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on June 20, 2015, 02:21:23 PM
Quote from: Tectron on June 20, 2015, 10:32:55 AM
oh yeah, fallout 3's combat is def. more engaging than swinging wildly in 360 degrees

it also helps that it has actual writing and humor  instead of just another typically tame and dull fantasy setting, which is exactly my issue with elder scrolls games
yet you love LOTR?

I don't lol

I like The Hobbit and LOTR, but I definitely dont love them. I never even finished the Rings books, I watched the movies instead.
regardless of disputing the literal use of "love," do you then have the same issue of the setting of LOTR like in Elder Scrolls? I mean, love or not, you're clearly a fan.

silvertone

difference is LOTR created the fukin fantasy worlds that everyone bases their shit on

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Nyerp on June 20, 2015, 03:58:52 PM
I STARTED DEMON'S SOULS LMAO

i didnt even get a hit in on the vanguard 5thgrade;

newcomers aren't expected to be able to so much as survive that fight for more than five seconds lol, don't worry about that

though tbh i think you would have a much easier time starting with dark souls

be sure to find that cling ring as soon as possible and good luck nyandood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: fuchsmanguste on June 20, 2015, 05:09:07 PM
difference is LOTR created the fukin fantasy worlds that everyone bases their shit on

seriously lol

Quote from: Jojo on June 20, 2015, 04:14:37 PM
Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on June 20, 2015, 03:34:46 PM
Quote from: Jojo on June 20, 2015, 02:35:53 PM
Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on June 20, 2015, 02:21:23 PM
Quote from: Tectron on June 20, 2015, 10:32:55 AM
oh yeah, fallout 3's combat is def. more engaging than swinging wildly in 360 degrees

it also helps that it has actual writing and humor  instead of just another typically tame and dull fantasy setting, which is exactly my issue with elder scrolls games
yet you love LOTR?

I don't lol

I like The Hobbit and LOTR, but I definitely dont love them. I never even finished the Rings books, I watched the movies instead.
regardless of disputing the literal use of "love," do you then have the same issue of the setting of LOTR like in Elder Scrolls? I mean, love or not, you're clearly a fan.

i do. worlds of dragons, castles, knights, elves, and dwarves are inherently less interesting to me than other settings. neither elder scrolls nor lotr are exempt from this for me.

and no, i wouldn't call myself a fan lol. i can enjoy things but not really be a "fan."

Nyerp

Quote from: Tectron on June 20, 2015, 05:19:30 PM

newcomers aren't expected to be able to so much as survive that fight for more than five seconds lol, don't worry about that

i tried dark souls a couple years ago and made it to the gargoyles, but gave up lol. i wanted to try this one because i know less about it than dark souls

what is the cling ring???? also how can i make my roll faster?? i started as a boring soldier 5thgrade;

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on June 20, 2015, 05:33:29 PM

i tried dark souls a couple years ago and made it to the gargoyles, but gave up lol. i wanted to try this one because i know less about it than dark souls

what is the cling ring???? also how can i make my roll faster?? i started as a boring soldier 5thgrade;
to roll faster, equip lighter shit.
soldier starts with too heavy equipment

Nyerp

Kalahari Inkantation

the cling ring is found in boletaria palace (1-1), it increases your max health in soul form from 50% to 75% of your human form total

your roll speed is based upon your equip weight, you roll at max speed when below 50%

soldier is better than what i started out as in my first playthrough lol, i picked royalty which is unquestionably the easiest starting class goodjob;

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Nyerp

Quote from: Tectron on June 20, 2015, 05:48:51 PM

the cling ring is found in boletaria palace (1-1), it increases your max health in soul form from 50% to 75% of your human form total

your roll speed is based upon your equip weight, you roll at max speed when below 50%

soldier is better than what i started out as in my first playthrough lol, i picked royalty which is unquestionably the easiest starting class goodjob;

thanks i'll look for it!!

TooB

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

Thyme

well i definitely liked it
but it was nowhere near the "omg goty best 2d platformer in decades" it was hyped to be
a bit too short imo (beat it in 5 hours almost exactly)

8/10 i guess

Kalahari Inkantation

and steam had the audacity to charge as much as $10 for it during the """sale""", smh

Go Up