May 08, 2024, 01:49:55 PM

1,531,623 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

strongbad

Enjoying FFTA quite a bit so far. Really good portable game (especially on my GBM <3)
Wish that the menu/stat system was a little better, like how in newer RPGs you can compare old and new equipment for each character without having to put it on first. Just one example of a modern luxury i have taken for granted

only like 8 hours in and i realized that i was doing too many side quests because the game was way too easy lol

Snowy

Quote from: Classic on May 27, 2015, 09:45:18 AM
Quote from: Snowy on May 25, 2015, 07:12:21 PM
Story of Seasons

Snowy if you need any help I'm in Year 4.  lubdoods;

also,
http://fogu.com/sos1/

This is the best guide out there.
I'm just about to hit year 2 and I'm doing pretty well, I just wish my tools weren't so shitty. befuddlement

I was using that guide earlier! I didn't know how to get the other people to ship to lol.

Classic

Classic

Quote from: Snowy on May 28, 2015, 07:11:54 AM
Story of Seasons

also,

I'm just about to hit year 2 and I'm doing pretty well, I just wish my tools weren't so shitty. befuddlement

I was using that guide earlier! I didn't know how to get the other people to ship to lol.

The fogu guide helps with all your questions.
In Fall Year 1 you should unlock the safari which has the mining spot. You can get your ores from there. You can also get them at the antique shop. You need to unlock more vendors at the trading depot to get the blueprints for more powerful tools. Use your chicken eggs to make egg soup. 3 bowls of it take you from zero health to one hundred.

Did you do seedling mode? Veteran is pretty hard.

Nyerp

ive been playing assassins creed 4 on the wii u lmao

ME##

Samus Aran

finished Doom II last night

more complex, more cryptic, more action-packed, and more brutally hard version of Doom, basically

it's fantastic but the difficulty gets pretty ridiculous later on and the final boss is serious bullshit

ME##

finished Doom III last night

more complex, more cryptic, more action-packed, and more brutally hard version of Doom II, basically

it's fantastic but the difficulty gets pretty ridiculous later on and the final boss is serious bullshit

Nyerp

Quote from: David on May 29, 2015, 12:22:50 PM
til assass creed iv came out on the wii u

the frame rate is so fucking bad lol

Samus Aran

Quote from: David on May 29, 2015, 01:57:44 PM
finished Doom III last night

more complex, more cryptic, more action-packed, and more brutally hard version of Doom II, basically

Doom III is less of all of those except perhaps complex though goowan

Snowy

Quote from: Classic on May 29, 2015, 10:51:16 AM
Story of Seasons

also,

In Fall Year 1 you should unlock the safari which has the mining spot. You can get your ores from there. You can also get them at the antique shop. You need to unlock more vendors at the trading depot to get the blueprints for more powerful tools. Use your chicken eggs to make egg soup. 3 bowls of it take you from zero health to one hundred.

so, I'm on the standard difficulty. is that veteran?

strongbad

Quote from: Classic on May 29, 2015, 10:47:58 AM
Don't Starve Giant Edition on Wii U

how is that game? always seemed like a weird roguelite but i have never played it only observed
assuming it is similar to the pc version

Classic

Quote from: Snowy on May 30, 2015, 09:30:16 AM
Quote from: Classic on May 29, 2015, 10:51:16 AM
Story of Seasons

also,

so, I'm on the standard difficulty. is that veteran?

Yes. You know it's bad when the Japanese players had to have a seedling patch made in Japan because of the difficulty.
The seedling mode was included in our game.

Quote from: udderfailure on May 30, 2015, 11:00:20 AM
Quote from: Classic on May 29, 2015, 10:47:58 AM
Don't Starve Giant Edition on Wii U

how is that game? always seemed like a weird roguelite but i have never played it only observed
assuming it is similar to the pc version

It's delightful and morbid. The Wii U version includes the DLC but you can't go wrong with it on any platform.

TooB

TooB

Yay just finished Shantae and the Pirate's Curse!!
now just gotta wait three years for Half-Genie Hero...

Go Up