May 10, 2024, 01:29:06 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Samus Aran

Quote from: Tectron on April 05, 2015, 02:25:06 PM
Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on April 05, 2015, 02:20:47 PM
I 100%'d/platinumed Okami HD last night. I think I loved the game even more during this replay than I did the first time I played it.

smh Tec still hasn't played it

tfw 2manygames

should i play okami next after slogging my way through san andreas

or demon's souls

or mega man 5

or fallout 3

doodthing help me

IMO link between worlds comes first

TooB

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on April 05, 2015, 04:20:21 PM
Quote from: Tectron on April 05, 2015, 02:25:06 PM
Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on April 05, 2015, 02:20:47 PM
I 100%'d/platinumed Okami HD last night. I think I loved the game even more during this replay than I did the first time I played it.

smh Tec still hasn't played it

tfw 2manygames

should i play okami next after slogging my way through san andreas

or demon's souls

or mega man 5

or fallout 3

doodthing help me

IMO link between worlds comes first
yes please

Thyme

you should just drop san andreas right away as far as i'm concerned nyandood;

Kalahari Inkantation

if it crashes on me one more time i may not have a choice

ME##

Quote from: Tectron on April 05, 2015, 01:16:01 PM
Quote from: David on April 05, 2015, 09:44:01 AM
Quote from: Tectron on April 04, 2015, 12:32:58 AM
currently playing gta san andreas courtesy of david :3

how do you like it?

age has not been kind to it

i'm still not used to the control scheme (esp. for shooting mechanics), the weightlessness of cj and vehicles has caused me all sorts of frustration, i miss having a quicksave feature, and the fact that i'm forced to go all the way back to the starting point of a mission after failure because there's no instantaneous way to retry is mildly irritating

i have truly been spoiled by modern gaming :(

i still like it so far but my god would this game hugely benefit from being ported over to gta v's engine

yeah, you've definitely been spoilt by gta iv and v in terms of saving.  and, at least gta:sa did introduce a rudimentary 'trip skip' feature to cut out some of the driving

also tec the only time sa crashes on me is when i attempt to use the user track's without the frame limiter turned on befuddlement

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: David on April 05, 2015, 06:33:53 PM
Quote from: Tectron on April 05, 2015, 01:16:01 PM
Quote from: David on April 05, 2015, 09:44:01 AM
Quote from: Tectron on April 04, 2015, 12:32:58 AM
currently playing gta san andreas courtesy of david :3

how do you like it?

age has not been kind to it

i'm still not used to the control scheme (esp. for shooting mechanics), the weightlessness of cj and vehicles has caused me all sorts of frustration, i miss having a quicksave feature, and the fact that i'm forced to go all the way back to the starting point of a mission after failure because there's no instantaneous way to retry is mildly irritating

i have truly been spoiled by modern gaming :(

i still like it so far but my god would this game hugely benefit from being ported over to gta v's engine

yeah, you've definitely been spoilt by gta iv and v in terms of saving.  and, at least gta:sa did introduce a rudimentary 'trip skip' feature to cut out some of the driving

also tec the only time sa crashes on me is when i attempt to use the user track's without the frame limiter turned on befuddlement

it's crashed on me twice now while transitioning into or out of a cutscene

i'm not sure what causes it, i haven't been doing anything unusual and i certainly wouldn't even attempt to play with the frame limiter off lol

silvertone

Quote from: David on April 05, 2015, 09:44:49 AM
also, silvertone if you really want a 360 i'd recommend just buying one of the new ones that looks like the xbone light

every single used one i've seen has been total trash

there is a xbox 360 at work for 15 bux. all i need is the controller and all the cables.
Quote from: Snowy on April 05, 2015, 01:18:09 PM
also, silvertone if you really want a 360 i'd recommend just buying one of the new ones that looks like the xbone light

yeah, either get the Xbone Mini one or one of the slim model ones. Either one will last you a while assuming you give it ventilation.
slim models = 360? i dont trust the Bone in my house. also aint looking on spending over 200 on this thing. if I have to spend more than that i am just going to build an orgone accumulator instead

Snowy

Quote from: fuchsmanguste on April 05, 2015, 11:47:10 PM

there is a xbox 360 at work for 15 bux. all i need is the controller and all the cables.
Quote from: Snowy on April 05, 2015, 01:18:09 PM

yeah, either get the Xbone Mini one or one of the slim model ones. Either one will last you a while assuming you give it ventilation.
slim models = 360? i dont trust the Bone in my house. also aint looking on spending over 200 on this thing. if I have to spend more than that i am just going to build an orgone accumulator instead
yeah the slim is a 360. if you're just using it to play a handufll of game and don't plan on downloading any you can just get the 4gb model and that would be more than enough for game saves and stuff.

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-4GB-Console/dp/B003O6JKLC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1428328413&sr=8-2&keywords=xbox+360+slim

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-4GB/dp/B00D9EPI38/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1428328413&sr=8-3&keywords=xbox+360+slim

you can also buy another HDD for it if you ever need to.

silvertone

dam that looks nice and affordable.. thx brotendo

Thyme

Samus Aran

yesterday i started prince of persia: sands of time. i missed out on this game when it was popular and just never really got to it until now. it's pretty neat.

ME##

TooB

I got a game on the 3ds eshop that was on sale called Legend of Dark Witch.
it's pretty cool. it's like Megaman meets Gradius

strongbad

Quote from: Jojo on April 08, 2015, 01:05:10 PM
I got a game on the 3ds eshop that was on sale called Legend of Dark Witch.
it's pretty cool. it's like Megaman meets Gradius

damn that sounds awesome

i want a 3ds ;-;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Go Up