May 09, 2024, 11:36:49 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

TooB

Totally just beat Bravely Default. great fuckin game.....
if a little repetitive

Samus Aran

ME##

don't let's

Kalahari Inkantation

don't let's

It was the [I]free[/i] games with gold game for the 360 right now

TooB

got I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream
and Astebreed from GOG

Classic

Mario Vs. Donkey Kong : Tipping Stars

When you buy one version (either Wii U or 3DS) you get a download code for the other version as well.

The level editor is a lot of fun.

TooB

Quote from: Classic on March 05, 2015, 12:54:00 PM
Mario Vs. Donkey Kong : Tipping Stars

When you buy one version (either Wii U or 3DS) you get a download code for the other version as well.

The level editor is a lot of fun.
is it a retail game? or digital only?

Classic

TooB

Hey when i get my ps4 would anyone here be interested in buying a couple download codes for i think killzone and infamous? Possibly last of us remastered ?

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Jojo on March 05, 2015, 05:31:52 PM
Hey when i get my ps4 would anyone here be interested in buying a couple download codes for i think killzone and infamous? Possibly last of us remastered ?
inFamous is good though, one of the must owns
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Kalahari Inkantation

March 05, 2015, 09:09:19 PM #16678 Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 09:16:27 PM by Tectron
finally finished panzer dragoon orta

yet another game that most hxc gamers could probably blast through in a single afternoon on their first try lol

[spoiler=tl;dr no spoils]

my only real complaint is that the essential item for leveling up (which is the only collectible item) happens to be completely arbitrarily tied to standard drone enemies who are perfectly indistinguishable from any other standard enemy, rather than being a reward for getting a certain number of kills or smth

it's a pretty significant problem considering that there aren't even enough level items to get all forms of the dragon to their maximum strength in the first place, so missing even a few of them can leave the player at an enormous disadvantage when dealing with harder enemies later on (and the game is extraordinarily difficult to begin with)

Did you fail to kill that random drone that just flew by? Too bad, it had a level item that you had no way of detecting, and now you'll either have to replay the entire episode if you want another chance at getting it or do without. Hope you enjoy being stuck at level 3 out of 5 the entire game. akudood;

literally the only way of ensuring one obtains as many gene bases as possible is by looking a guide, which for an otherwise perfectly linear game really shouldn't be necessary

i was very lucky to have gotten all three dragon forms even as high as level 4 by the end of chapter 9

noteworthy but not necessarily bad: the learning curve is extremely steep, enemies can attack from all directions and the player must quickly become proficient at 360 degree manipulation of the camera to be able to fend off threats from all sides

not to mention that there are three dragon forms to be aware of, each of which has its strengths and weaknesses and all of which the player must wield effectively to have any hope for survival

all these variables combined with the fact that most enemies hit hard and fast, and the complete lack of any sort of health recovery item whatsoever, make for a very difficult game lol[/spoiler]

but overall i quite enjoyed it, largely for the same reasons i like star fox 64, and i'll more than likely play through it a few more times for the sake of unlocking more of the neat extras in pandora's box

v. much looking forward to playing the original panzer dragoon nyandood;

TooB

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on March 05, 2015, 09:05:32 PM
Quote from: Jojo on March 05, 2015, 05:31:52 PM
inFamous is good though, one of the must owns
Yes but I want a physical disc of that one

Go Up