May 08, 2024, 04:38:32 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Kalahari Inkantation

TooB

Kalahari Inkantation

you would think i of all people would have loved a merger of the dynamic open world of gta with the compelling investigation-driven storytelling of the ace attorney series

unfortunately i feel like team bondi's attempt somehow replaced the fun factor of both with mostly tedium and frustration

Thyme

Snowy

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Thymian on March 03, 2015, 08:10:39 PM
such an empty world, smh

yeah there's literally no point in ever exploring anything, very much unlike gta

[spoiler=spoilerific tecconfessions]

i just immediately looked up the solutions to that late-game puzzle that required the player to match certain poem snippets with in-game locations because the game gave me literally no reason to pay any attention whatsoever to its lifeless facade of an overworld prior to that and i certainly wasn't going to roam around arbitrarily for hours trying to figure it out myself lol
[/spoiler]

Nyerp

thankfully i wasn't really expecting (or wanting) to have a world to explore with this game lol

Kalahari Inkantation

it wouldn't be so much of a problem if the game didn't force (or heavily encourage) the player to drive frequently

thankfully you can fast travel in many cases, but there's still very little to justify the existence of the mostly empty space between relevant location a and relevant location b

not to mention that at least one of the later missions expects you to have explored lol goowan

Nyerp

Thyme

i don't remember having trouble with this particular part personally tho

i'm not entirely sure but iirc i just looked at the map and guessed where i needed to go based on the names of the locations

either that or i just tried every place of interest idr

TooB

Quote from: Tectron on March 03, 2015, 09:53:34 PM

not to mention that at least one of the later missions expects you to have explored lol goowan
I...... don't remember this being a thing to worry about.
I honestly cant say that i explored the world like at all ( i fast traveled everywhere) but no mission seemed to punish my lack of exploration....

Commander Fuckass

Red New 3DS XL and Majora's Mask 3D

N3DSXL is nice as fuck

Also I have a new friend code so add pls as soon as i update
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Classic

[spoiler][/spoiler]
It was fun. Thanks for everything. :'(

Thyme

TooB

Quote from: Thymian on March 04, 2015, 05:24:00 PM
i beat injustice's story mode lol 5thgrade;