May 03, 2024, 03:58:07 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Get the new 3ds. The wii u is fun bbut 300 is a good chunk of change. also u already have a bunch of games for it. Also u don't need gcn adapter

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on February 10, 2015, 09:29:53 PM
Get the new 3ds. The wii u is fun bbut 300 is a good chunk of change. also u already have a bunch of games for it. Also u don't need gcn adapter
yup decided already

hopefully i can still play decently on the n3ds xl

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

strongbad

Quote from: TLL7-MIB-7LLT on February 10, 2015, 07:17:49 PM
ok so contemplating about a system & not a game but w/e

anyway:

I want to go with buying the Wii U...solely for Smash Bros.  it prob. is a bad idea as i'm not interested in any other titles, and dropping like $300 for a wii u, adapter for gc controllers, and smash bros game itself seems a bit steep just to play 1 game. 

though, I also want to upgrade to a NN3DS because I just use it so much more, I have more of a library for it, I bring it with me EVERYWHERE, i'm more likely to use all the apps on it.  (dang flipnote just released)  I'm just gonna drop $217 including taxes and sell my old 3ds for like...idk $80-$90 on ebay- still works but the circle pad is loose but still has a strong attachment.  then im going to buy a 64gb micro sdhc card or maybe that is overkill.  prob getting 32gb. 

prob will go for the n3ds most likely but will still look back on how much i wanted the wii u fopr smash bros. cry;

solution:
Buy wii if you don't have one already (you can get them at pawn shops for $30 in my area)
Buy 2gb flash drive and 16gb sd card
Get project m (or better yet, melee) running on it (you're looking at under $50 so far)
go to local tournaments and discover why melee/pm are 10x better than sm4sh and save money and meet cool people and become an elitist

Hiro

get the god damn $200 refurb wii u
though i did play with a new 3ds xl today and it was actually pretty nice

ME##

Snowy

Quote from: udderfailure on February 11, 2015, 07:11:08 PM

anyway:

I want to go with buying the Wii U...solely for Smash Bros.  it prob. is a bad idea as i'm not interested in any other titles, and dropping like $300 for a wii u, adapter for gc controllers, and smash bros game itself seems a bit steep just to play 1 game. 

though, I also want to upgrade to a NN3DS because I just use it so much more, I have more of a library for it, I bring it with me EVERYWHERE, i'm more likely to use all the apps on it.  (dang flipnote just released)  I'm just gonna drop $217 including taxes and sell my old 3ds for like...idk $80-$90 on ebay- still works but the circle pad is loose but still has a strong attachment.  then im going to buy a 64gb micro sdhc card or maybe that is overkill.  prob getting 32gb. 

prob will go for the n3ds most likely but will still look back on how much i wanted the wii u fopr smash bros. cry;

solution:
Buy wii if you don't have one already (you can get them at pawn shops for $30 in my area)
Get project m (or better yet, melee) running on it (you're looking at under $50 so far)
go to local tournaments and discover why melee/pm are 10x better than sm4sh and save money and meet cool people and become an elitist
yeah but that's an awful idea

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

"oh wow i really like pussy it's pretty good"
"yeah but this new girl isn't as freaky as my old girl"
"dude...have you tried this new thing. it's called.... fuckin' dudes?"

-project m

TooB

Just Finished Klonoa: Door to Phantomile for the PS1.

.....It's really good.

I'd compare it to Kirby, in it's simplicity, child-like world and characters, and general lack of challenge.
I had so much fun with it, and it's even pretty emotional at/near the end.

I implore anyone with access to it to check it out.
It's available on the PSN as a ps1 classic, and there's a remake of it on the Wii.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: udderfailure on February 11, 2015, 07:11:08 PM

anyway:

solution:

i've got every version of smash bros except the wii u version of sm4sh.  though i still need to unlock everything for 64.  also got project m working.  from the time iv had melee, i've always seen it as the best version since it's just much more quick paced. 

but yea the smash scene here seems pretty dead unless i go to chicago i guess lol

but i've kinda got fond of smash 4 tbh.  it doesn't seem so bad @ all.  i like it more than brawl, actually. 
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Samus Aran

smash 4 is way better than brawl and nobody thinks otherwise, so you're not alone

TooB

Quote from: Platinum the Trinity on February 12, 2015, 11:23:33 PM
smash 4 is way better than brawl and nobody thinks otherwise, so you're not alone
even me, who didn't understand the hate for brawl

Thyme

strongbad

Castle of shikigami 3 on Wii
Pretty fun anime shmup
All the characters are unique and interesting. Gets real hard too

TooB

Quote from: udderfailure on February 14, 2015, 12:06:44 PM
Castle of shikigami 3 on Wii
Pretty fun anime shmup
All the characters are unique and interesting. Gets real hard too
I have one of those games on ps2