May 08, 2024, 03:57:02 PM

1,531,623 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

The artist formally known

Quote from: Platinum the Trinity on January 08, 2015, 11:07:08 PM
bullet hells are my favorite type, preferably of the vertical scrolling type. ikaruga, touhou series, etc. but i love shmups in general really, those are just my favorite types.

also tec gifted me bionic commando rearmed omg ty tec giggle;
Ikaruga is so beautiful, I wish I were just a bit better so I could beat it  giggle;

I'm sure I could if I practiced more but holy shit I'm always surprised how far I can get

Samus Aran

if you can get at least pretty far in level 4, you can beat it with just a little more practice. because level 5 is a lot easier than level 4 (aside from the final boss).

Samus Aran

ME##

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i got pikmin 3 :)

amazon's new list price is ridiculous (80 bucks???) but i can check stock at other best buys around the country. I had to get one shipped to my store from Augusta, GA lol.

I'm having a hard time with the slug boss in the tropical level. I wasted a whole day trying to fuck it up and only got little over half it's health down. I guess the weakness is bombs but i always botch it.

also I've been playing more Wind Waker. did a bunch of side quests just now. also! I just beat the giant poe.

(was the super fast sail in the first game? idr but it's the shit.)

Samus Aran

Quote from: Platinum the Trinity on January 10, 2015, 01:47:27 AM
if you can get at least pretty far in level 4, you can beat it with just a little more practice. because level 5 is a lot easier than level 4 (aside from the final boss).
I might as well throw it in some more, can get to level 4 barley

Samus Aran

Thyme

don't let's

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on January 10, 2015, 02:13:15 AM
i got pikmin 3 :)

amazon's new list price is ridiculous (80 bucks???) but i can check stock at other best buys around the country. I had to get one shipped to my store from Augusta, GA lol.

I'm having a hard time with the slug boss in the tropical level. I wasted a whole day trying to fuck it up and only got little over half it's health down. I guess the weakness is bombs but i always botch it.

also I've been playing more Wind Waker. did a bunch of side quests just now. also! I just beat the giant poe.

(was the super fast sail in the first game? idr but it's the shit.)
I like the dedicated sail button

Wind Waker HD is totally an upgrade, except the art style is poop, why everything look like 3D?

Samus Aran

the "updated" visuals were the whole point of the game though, so if you don't like them, it's hardly an upgrade

TooB

Quote from: reefer on January 11, 2015, 09:54:17 PM
Wind Waker HD is totally an upgrade, except the art style is poop, why everything look like 3D?
personally, I love the way it looks, then and now

ME##

Nintendo doesn't know how to do lighting in HD, explaining why all Wii U games look bland and the same

Go Up