May 08, 2024, 08:21:41 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

TooB

Commander Fuckass

Been playing FarCry 4 and loving it.

Might get the season pass soonish

Also bought Dragon Age 3 for xbone

Im starting to buy digital games because Im 2lazy to get up and switch discs
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

The artist formally known

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on January 05, 2015, 11:52:49 PM
Im starting to buy digital games because Im 2lazy to get up and switch discs
Same, it's a damn shame prices will stay higher for longer if physical copies disappear.

Kalahari Inkantation

completely finished dark souls 2 + dlcs

[spoiler=next up]

super mario bros. 3 goodjob;[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

played through Parappa 1 two nights ago, and yesterday resumed playing Skyward Sword.

...which apparently i did not save after fighting the muppet the first time. hell, my game was all the way back before the desert dungeon was even open. i had to do it all over.

Quote from: Platinum the Trinity on January 08, 2015, 11:18:16 AM
played through Parappa 1 two nights ago, and yesterday resumed playing Skyward Sword.

...which apparently i did not save after fighting the muppet the first time. hell, my game was all the way back before the desert dungeon was even open. i had to do it all over.
Parappa is one of my fondest memories of video games. I often randomly sing some of the tracks, specifically the Flea Market rap.

Is it just me or is Skyward Sword the lamest Zelda game to date? I enjoyed parts of it but the zones were somewhat small and so much repetition, not to mention some of the boss fights are fucking awful. I'm so pumped for the seemingly overhaul they're hyping for Zelda Wii U.

I don't mean to shit on Zelda:SS as I know there is a good amount of people who enjoyed it through and through.

Kalahari Inkantation

no it's not just you, skyward sword is extremely boring outside of a few select areas

Beat The Walking Dead Game, Season 1

Besides the awful bugs this game was fantastic  giggle;

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on January 08, 2015, 12:33:08 PM
Quote from: Platinum the Trinity on January 08, 2015, 11:18:16 AM

Parappa is one of my fondest memories of video games. I often randomly sing some of the tracks, specifically the Flea Market rap.

Is it just me or is Skyward Sword the lamest Zelda game to date? I enjoyed parts of it but the zones were somewhat small and so much repetition, not to mention some of the boss fights are fucking awful. I'm so pumped for the seemingly overhaul they're hyping for Zelda Wii U.

I don't mean to shit on Zelda:SS as I know there is a good amount of people who enjoyed it through and through.

i love parappa, but my introduction to the series was actually um jammer lammy, which is a lot easier to play lol. unlike parappa, you can easily play through lammy by simply playing exactly what's on screen. parappa more heavily encourages freestyling by making it nearly impossible to beat level 5 by simply playing what's on screen

great game tho

anyway i got the three exceed games on steam. they're shmups.

What shmups keep you interested the longest?

UmJammer is tight, but I don't remember it as much as either PaRappa. Those are the types of games I wish would come back with the rise of digital downloads and indie releases.

Samus Aran

bullet hells are my favorite type, preferably of the vertical scrolling type. ikaruga, touhou series, etc. but i love shmups in general really, those are just my favorite types.

also tec gifted me bionic commando rearmed omg ty tec giggle;

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up