May 09, 2024, 03:02:51 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Thyme

ugh, so uh

i gave it a good 12 hours and i have come to the conclusion that i do not like dragon age: origins

at first it was too hard - i know, "git gud", but the fact of the matter is i am a VERY poor strategist and don't really care about putting any effort into becoming better - but then i set it to easy and that made it ok

but it still wasn't really any fun to me, the story didn't engage me at all, the characters didn't interest me...

and it crashes a lot; i know i'm supposed to set the affinity of the process so it doesn't try to use up all of my processor's cores but it resets every time and i forgot to do it this time and it crashed right after the fight with uldred and that was p.much the last straw

i'm dropping it, and the ps4 won't have its +1 with inquisition awdood;

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Christmas Thyme on December 26, 2014, 03:37:34 PM
ugh, so uh

i gave it a good 12 hours and i have come to the conclusion that i do not like dragon age: origins

at first it was too hard - i know, "git gud", but the fact of the matter is i am a VERY poor strategist and don't really care about putting any effort into becoming better - but then i set it to easy and that made it ok

but it still wasn't really any fun to me, the story didn't engage me at all, the characters didn't interest me...

and it crashes a lot; i know i'm supposed to set the affinity of the process so it doesn't try to use up all of my processor's cores but it resets every time and i forgot to do it this time and it crashed right after the fight with uldred and that was p.much the last straw

i'm dropping it, and the ps4 won't have its +1 with inquisition awdood;
laaaaaame
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

silvertone

is dragon age the video game where people with the weird titties fuck ?

TooB

Quote from: fuchsmanguste on December 27, 2014, 12:53:20 AM
is dragon age the video game where people with the weird titties fuck ?
uuummmm.... yeah that's close enough

Kalahari Inkantation

ME##

why is bethesda so awful at making dialogue trees?  sure 100% of mass effect's dialogue is not what i'd say, but it doesn't sound this damn corny

Snowy

I got:
Tales from the Borderlands
TWD Seasons 1+2
Dragon Age Inquisition
LBP3

Thyme

ME##

just bought new xbox 360 controller because it was cheaper than getting a used one

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

silvertone

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Kalahari Inkantation

last finished: dark souls ii

somehow even less coherent than the original in nearly every way (story, overworld, lore), but still very much worth a playthrough or two or three

TooB

Quote from: Tectron on December 27, 2014, 11:45:16 PM
last finished: dark souls ii

somehow even less coherent than the original in nearly every way (story, overworld, lore), but still very much worth a playthrough or two or three
two and a half for me

Go Up