May 08, 2024, 06:17:06 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

TooB

Quote from: reefer on December 24, 2014, 08:02:04 AM
Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on December 24, 2014, 02:56:54 AM
hey wii u guys whats a good wii u game i could get for 25$ max from amazon or somewhere

also semi related its fucked up that pikmin 3 is so goddamn expensive
Rayman Legends is good.

Thyme

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Eh. I played a demo of it and wasn't into it. I was lookong at either the wonderful 101 or monster hunter

The artist formally known

Wonderful 101 looks cool, it looks like Pikmin 3 with super heros.

TooB

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on December 24, 2014, 09:56:51 AM
Eh. I played a demo of it and wasn't into it. I was lookong at either the wonderful 101 or monster hunter
is there a demo of Monster Hunter? I personally don't care about that series, but it has it's dedicated fanbase. check it out and see what you think

Kalahari Inkantation

not to mention that rayman offers much the same experience and is consistently cheaper on the other platforms lol

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on December 24, 2014, 09:56:51 AM

i personally love monster hunter but i agree with john, it's somewhat of an acquired taste

for $20 it might not be too big a deal if you end up hating it, but know that it's possible that you might end up hating it

take a look at some gameplay videos and see if it's something you'd be interested in

also you should know that it's very online multiplayer-heavy (if you're a completionist at least)

The artist formally known

Rayman also is a better multiplayer experience than DCK:Frozen and the 2D Mario titles

Hiro

silvertone

Quote from: y-i on December 24, 2014, 05:56:49 PM
Poker Night 2, Rogue Legacy, Shelter, Spelunky
how are the aesthetics in PKN2? I like the way they designed Heavy Weapons Guy and borderlands

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on December 23, 2014, 08:56:55 PM
dropped dreamland 3 because of the bullshit "get each hyper-obscure worthless literally-impossible-without-a-guide piece of shit in each level in order to fight the REAL final boss" garbage

there are a few that are legit really difficult to figure out, but most of them are either really simple, just minigames, or require a power you can get on the level (sometimes in combination with an animal friend)

it is annoying you have to do that to get the real final boss though, def agreed

i still love that game regardless of that pretty big flaw

Commander Fuckass

Far Cry 4
Sunset Overdrive
Halo Master Chief Collection
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Kalahari Inkantation

super mario 3d world

raymond legends (still haven't even played origins yet lol)

TooB

Quote from: Tectron on December 25, 2014, 02:46:27 PM
super mario 3d world

raymond legends (still haven't even played origins yet lol)
please let me know how you like the music themed levels.
they are a hoot and a holler

don't let's

Hiro

Quote from: fuchsmanguste on December 24, 2014, 08:37:51 PM
Quote from: y-i on December 24, 2014, 05:56:49 PM
Poker Night 2, Rogue Legacy, Shelter, Spelunky
how are the aesthetics in PKN2? I like the way they designed Heavy Weapons Guy and borderlands
some of the card/table options are a little ugly but overall the game looks good I think. or some reason I find that game really addicting though, I played until it crashed last night

Go Up