May 11, 2024, 08:06:38 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

TooB

Quote from: Platinum the Trinity on December 15, 2014, 02:08:28 AM
Platinumed Mirror's Edge B)

Was pretty easy only because I'd already put in the time and effort to learn this game inside and out for 100% achievements on the 360 version.

I prefer the 360 version, because the PS3 version is considerably glitchier.

Supposedly this game performs best on the PC though.
maybe you just have bad luck with glitches

but usually ps3 versions of games are usually that way

Thyme

Nyerp

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Nintendo land blows dick. Hyrule warriors is kind of cool but could have been like 30 bucks at launch and been amazing. Smash bros is awesome.

Kalahari Inkantation

my wii u came with nintendol& and i've still never even opened the case lol

play sm4sh with us sometime wrench;

The artist formally known

Nintendo Land isn't that bad, it's just a bunch of tech demos smashed into a game format.

A few of the multiplayer games are fun, was really hoping to see something like this in the future but alas.

Kalahari Inkantation

will nintendo ever learn to stop investing millions in and basing their strategy around technology that ends up being useless for anything more than proof-of-concept tech demos

ME##

Quote from: Tectron on December 16, 2014, 05:08:54 PM
will nintendo ever learn to stop investing millions in and basing their strategy around technology that ends up being useless for anything more than proof-of-concept tech demos
'no'

The artist formally known

Quote from: Tectron on December 16, 2014, 05:08:54 PM
That happened to everyone this generation. Microsoft shot themselves in the dick early on, at least Nintendo has the software team to pull a whole fucking console.

Nintendo hardly tried to keep the Gamepad relevant with their lineup. Pikmin took advantage of it... but that was it.

Snowy

I'm gonna be buying my own Wii U soon, so I should be able to sm4sh or mario kart with you guys whenever.

Classic

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Go Up