May 08, 2024, 10:52:23 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

TooB

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

Thyme

just beat the fall (g-get it? sillydood;)

actually p. cool
i wasn't very fond of the controls and the shooting mechanics but the storytelling was great and it touched a few nice sci-fi azimovian themes

Nyerp

ive only beaten one game a month this year since september awdood;

silvertone

Thyme

Thyme

Classic

Samus Aran

Finished Tomb Raider. Got all collectibles and upgraded everything and unlocked all skills and raided all tombs etc. I didn't finish all the challenges tho. I might finish those sometime but for now I'm done with this game.

It was really good, great even, probably on par or slightly better than Uncharted 3, def better than 1. I wouldn't mind a sequel to this where Lara is a bit more adventurous and not just surviving.

Nyerp

The story continues in "Rise of the Tomb Raider", published by Microsoft. :0)

Thyme

Quote from: Nyerp on December 09, 2014, 05:30:06 PM

Only on XBox One*
*Also available on PC

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on December 09, 2014, 05:30:06 PM
thankfully for only a limited time though. It's not forever a microsoft exclusive. Sony will probs pick it up after

TooB

finished Danganronpa.

I loved it, grewat story and twists.

Now if only someone would get the sequel for me for christmas............. giggle;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Platinum the Trinity on December 09, 2014, 05:12:49 PM
Finished Tomb Raider. Got all collectibles and upgraded everything and unlocked all skills and raided all tombs etc. I didn't finish all the challenges tho. I might finish those sometime but for now I'm done with this game.

It was really good, great even, probably on par or slightly better than Uncharted 3, def better than 1. I wouldn't mind a sequel to this where Lara is a bit more adventurous and not just surviving.

glad you liked wrench;

i would def. say it's better than 3, but i'm too much of a nostalgia whore to admit it's also better than 1 (at least in terms of gameplay)

writing sucks compared to one or two though lol

[spoiler]

also, am i the only one who absolutely despised tomb raider's constant and completely unnecessary camera jitter

that was probably my biggest complaint lol[/spoiler]

Go Up