May 05, 2024, 05:48:18 PM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

me003

Quote from: Still Spoopy Thyme on November 09, 2014, 03:50:39 PM
like i can afford an xbone but i can't afford getting an xbone knowha'meen?
You just aint ready for it son  appeasement;
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Thyme

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Still Spoopy Thyme on November 11, 2014, 03:52:38 PM
Quote from: Commander Fuckass on November 11, 2014, 03:48:52 PM
Dragon's Age 3 next week~

still need to play the first one :(
you should grab it on the steam store

Im p.sure itll be included in the winter sale.

I liked Dragon Age 1, Awakening and 2 (liking 2 seems like a taboo)

Thyme

i got it during my very first seasonal steam sale two years ago, i just never got to play it lol hocuspocus;

Hiro

Hiro

Commander Fuckass

Samus Aran

recently i re-purchased a few games that were stolen from me back in high school. ff crystal chronicles, star wars rogue leader, and mmx collection (though this time on ps2, i had the gcn version before)

unfortunately it doesn't look like i'll be re-purchasing another game that was stolen from me, fire emblem path of radiance, as said game is now really expensive

oh and also i finished dark souls ii main game last night

don't let's

The artist formally known

November 12, 2014, 04:52:50 PM #15913 Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 05:41:01 PM by reefer
RE Code Veronica, I actually thing this game is quite fantastic... it's not quite RE 1 or 2 but it deserves a bit more praise that I've ever heard from the game. There is a ton of back tracking and it feels more difficult than the first two RE games so far, been hearing that it is the hardest Resident Evil game.

I hope I can finish it before SSB4 comes out.  giggle;

Quote from: Platinum the Trinity on November 12, 2014, 11:36:57 AM
unfortunately it doesn't look like i'll be re-purchasing another game that was stolen from me, fire emblem path of radiance, as said game is now really expensive
That's a bummer, how is that Fire Emblem game? Nintendo releasing a new Fire Emblem game on the Wii U with the gamepad seems like a no brainer.

Quote from: … on November 12, 2014, 03:56:20 PM
And I've been playing Other M
That game is good, but fuck are the cut scenes horrendous. Nintendo spent so much time trying to make Samus a legitament bad ass only for that game to shit on it.

TooB

Quote from: reefer on November 12, 2014, 04:52:50 PM
RE Code Veronica, I actually thing this game is quite fantastic... it's not quite RE 1 or 2 but it deserves a bit more praise that I've ever heard from the game. There is a ton of back tracking and it feels more difficult than the first two RE games so far, been hearing that it is the hardest Resident Evil game.

I hope I can finish it before SSB4 comes out.  giggle;

Quote from: Platinum the Trinity on November 12, 2014, 11:36:57 AM
That's a bummer, how is that Fire Emblem game? Nintendo releasing a new Fire Emblem game on the Wii U with the gamepad seems like a no brainer.

Quote from: … on November 12, 2014, 03:56:20 PM
And I've been playing Other M
That game is good, but fuck are the cut scenes horrendous. Nintendo spent so much time trying to make Samus a legitament bad ass only for that game to shit on it.
agreed with the other m statement. good game, terrible story attempt

Go Up