May 08, 2024, 04:50:04 PM

1,531,623 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

TooB

Quote from: … on November 05, 2014, 04:14:14 PM
QuotePurchase complete
Thanks for buying Viva Piñata: TIP!

:(
pfft.... yeah, "buying..."

Snowy

Samus Aran

so order of ecclesia is pretty great but i don't like how it's "harder" than other metroidvanias simply because they made it so you take twice as much damage than you do in the other ones. also i hate this giant centaur gimmick boss.

idk this game just has a lot of annoying moments but it's otherwise really good

TooB

Quote from: Platinum the Trinity on November 05, 2014, 08:53:57 PM
so order of ecclesia is pretty great but i don't like how it's "harder" than other metroidvanias simply because they made it so you take twice as much damage than you do in the other ones. also i hate this giant centaur gimmick boss.

idk this game just has a lot of annoying moments but it's otherwise really good
git gud

The artist formally known

Quote from: Snowy on November 05, 2014, 08:06:44 PM
I got The Evil Within. Looks pretty fun.
Looks cool. I might check it out when it's super cheap  giggle;

The artist formally known

Playing RE3, running out of health items and the game has had some fairly hard parts.

[spoiler]Just got out of the Town on the trolly, of course it exploded at the end. I kept dying at the part were you fall underground and have to face the tentacle monster and flip the switches to get the ladder down.[/spoiler]

Also still playing Layton vs Wright

6M69I69B9

addicted to fantasy life

oh my god

creator in hunter, woodcutter, and carpentry

i can make anybody some good ass bows, wands, axes, saws, fishing rods- lv 5 up to lv 15

i can also provide beams, if anybody needs them for challenges. 

lv 74 here
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Kalahari Inkantation

November 07, 2014, 11:43:02 AM #15877 Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 11:46:15 AM by Tectron
last obtained: [glow=black,2,300]metro 2033[/glow] awdood;

[spoiler]

meaning i got both entries in this series free of charge lol[/spoiler]

Kalahari Inkantation

[spoiler]

also just preordered the smash 4 wii u bundle

my god i'm disgusting[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

Finished Order of Ecclesia last night. Pretty great game. Has some annoying parts that make me like it less than the two Sorrow games, but its pretty hard to live up to those anyway. The glyph system in this game is really cool though. Weird unfair difficulty spikes on some bosses though.

Nyerp

Samus Aran

i hated that one because in his second form like a single move did like 200 hp of damage? like jesus christ calm down

like it was just a dumb fight anyway but there was no reason for it to be so ridiculously overpowered too

i was also not a fan of the gimmicky giant robotic centaur dude where you have to destroy parts of and then climb on top of him, but at least it wasn't super hard

Nyerp

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on November 07, 2014, 10:25:25 PM
recently started circle of the moon and puppeteer

I thought circle of the moon was great, but it had some level design issues that irked me a little bit. Nothing major though.

Go Up