May 13, 2024, 01:23:57 PM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

silvertone

Quote from: Tectron on September 05, 2014, 03:49:36 PM
last obtained: donk returns 3d

[spoiler]

despite already owning the wii version[/spoiler]
pathetic

Kalahari Inkantation

I know.  It was the only non-terrible platinum Club Nintendo reward. wry

silvertone

oic. did you pay for it? idk how club nintendo works

Kalahari Inkantation

nintendo """rewards""" its loyal fans with the choice of any one of a random assortment of prizes every twelve months

this year it was a bunch of terrible games and an inferior remake of a four year old wii game in the form of dkcr, which sadly enough was by far the best award being offered lol awdood;

silvertone

Kalahari Inkantation

register for a club nintendo account and spend enough on nintendo games in a year to qualify for rewards lol

http://club.nintendo.com

[spoiler]

note that nintendo actually hates its most loyal customers and almost never offers anything decent rofl[/spoiler]

Thyme

ME##

Quote from: Tectron on September 05, 2014, 04:25:37 PM
register for a club nintendo account and spend enough on nintendo games in a year to qualify for rewards lol

http://club.nintendo.com

[spoiler]

note that nintendo actually hates its most loyal customers and almost never offers anything decent rofl[/spoiler]
scam nintendo

TooB

On ch 8 of fatal frame 2. One more after this. Ill just say this.... creepy japanese dolls

Samus Aran

September 08, 2014, 10:51:48 AM #15534 Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 11:00:13 AM by Platinum the Trinity
The loan system in Xillia 2 starts creating these big walls that prevent you from continuing the main story and then you have to spend an hour grinding these little missions for gald and its really annoying

TooB

Quote from: Platinum the Trinity on September 08, 2014, 10:51:48 AM
The loan system in Xillia 2 starts creating these big walls that prevent you from continuing the main story and then you have to spend an hour grinding these little missions for glad and its really annoying
yep. Probably the worst part about the game at least so far

Nyerp

Samus Aran

Its good, most things from the first game are still intact, its just a couple additions are dumb. The first game is def a lot better either way though

TooB

Classic

With the $50 card my friend got me, I bought:

-Pushmo World
-The Fall
-Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition

on Wii U

Go Up