May 11, 2024, 08:40:58 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Kalahari Inkantation

ME##

Quote from: Tectron on August 31, 2014, 06:42:13 PM
not that capcom gives you a choice awdood;
'waw why don't people buy games we don't market?'

Classic

Samus Aran

TooB

Quote from: Platinum the Trinity on August 31, 2014, 07:08:00 PM
i bought dual destinies as well n_u
i'm torn between dual destinies and azure striker gunvolt

help me make a choice

klappa

Snowy

Well I'm passed 1000 hours in FFXIV so I don't even know why I buy other games. 5thgrade;

TooB

fuck it... i bought dual destinies as well.

now i have to make sure to continue part two and 3 and apollo before i play it

just couldnt pass up the sale

Thyme

3 and apollo in my case myface;

[spoiler]and p. layton v. p. wright eventually[/spoiler]

[spoiler]hell i need to get the other p. layton games eventually as well goowan[/spoiler]

TooB

And just beat ninja gaiden sigma 2.

Looks like the only ones left to beat are ninja gaiden 3 (nes) and yaiba ninja gaiden z

TooB

bluaki

I recently bought Last Window (UK) from eBay. It's the sequel to Hotel Dusk which was never released in US. A few years ago, I pirated it and played it through like halfway, then forgot what I was doing, so I decided to buy it before restarting.

I have imported a few Japanese games, but this is my first European import. Thankfully DS isn't region-locked.

Kalahari Inkantation

i own last window but not hotel dusk

i purchased last window first because i figured it'd become harder to find at a reasonable price more quickly than its predecessor

but now a new copy of hotel dusk is $50+ :(

bluaki

The copy of Last Window I bought claims to be still sealed and was priced at â,¬26 + â,¬2 shipping (~$37)

It's about the same price you would have paid for newly-released DS games. It's actually cheaper than the unsealed listings I saw, but seemed to be from a reliable seller.

Another similar game I might want to import later is Another Code:R, the sequel to the game that's called Trace Memory in US.

Samus Aran

the only european import i have that i can actually play is dodonpachi resurrection lol

which i bought pretty recently

Go Up