May 10, 2024, 02:22:06 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Thyme

Quote from: Nyerp on August 10, 2014, 03:43:52 PM
beat mario & luigi dream team after 3 months. the quality of this series decayed so much over time. all that's left is gimmicky, overly tutorial-ized, frustrating garbage. it's sad. i think this was the final nail in the coffin for mario rpgs

smh

have you played bowser's inside story and if so how was it?

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Nyerp

Quote from: Thym Hortons on August 10, 2014, 03:45:44 PM
beat mario & luigi dream team after 3 months. the quality of this series decayed so much over time. all that's left is gimmicky, overly tutorial-ized, frustrating garbage. it's sad. i think this was the final nail in the coffin for mario rpgs

smh

have you played bowser's inside story and if so how was it?

bis was decent, better than partners in time but worse than the original. it's really similar to dream team, except dream team made everything bad about bis 10x worse

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ME##

damn, i was looking into getting pit sometime too bad it's bad

Nyerp

Thyme

Classic

Hiro

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Samus Aran

Quote from: David on August 09, 2014, 11:48:47 PM
Quote from: Platinum the Trinity on August 09, 2014, 11:46:45 PM
finished yet another of my many symphonia replays
replay ffx

that won't happen until i eventually get the hd version

and it won't be any time soon

still got other rpgs i'm already playing that i need to finish...like ffix, smtiii nocturne, smt devil survivor, and disgaea

Hiro

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on August 10, 2014, 09:17:52 PM
Ive got superstar saga in my bookbag rn
i let my stepbro borrow it a long time ago and he must have lost it since i haven't seen it in probably 6 years
i've wanted to buy it when i've seen it at used game shops but it's always like $25

silvertone

wow i loved super star and the make it garbag.e why

ncba93ivyase

the inertia in dkcr is the absolute worst of any game i have ever played

the whole "you just barely landed on the corner of a platform so you're going to bounce off" thing is retarded too

why the fuck was the bounce necessary

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

TooB

Go Up