May 08, 2024, 01:37:50 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Kalahari Inkantation

rofl i know wth

i thought i had the game's moral compass figured out up until then, at which point i found myself wondering why exactly it was rewarding the option that's arguably worse than death

the pendleton twins' fate, too

how is making a person wish they were dead any more just than outright killing them

Nyerp

beat tomb lady 2013. this game SHITS all over uncharted 3. 8/10

Kalahari Inkantation

don't let's

Quote from: Tectron on July 27, 2014, 10:02:26 PM
rofl i know wth

i thought i had the game's moral compass figured out up until then, at which point i found myself wondering why exactly it was rewarding the option that's arguably worse than death

the pendleton twins' fate, too

how is making a person wish they were dead any more just than outright killing them
http://revengesolveseverything.com

Commander Fuckass

Pre-ordered:
Destiny
Borderlands 2: The Pre-Sequel

Beat:
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

TooB

All thats left is to find every chest in drakengard 3, and I have a new platinum trophy

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Jojo on July 28, 2014, 10:12:01 AM
All thats left is to find every chest in drakengard 3, and I have a new platinum trophy
>actually wanting a platinum trophy ugly;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

TooB

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on July 28, 2014, 10:23:52 AM
Quote from: Jojo on July 28, 2014, 10:12:01 AM
>actually wanting a platinum trophy ugly;
dp posts ugly;

TooB

Im borrowing the game from a friend, so im gonna 100% the game

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

the only game i ever seriously thought of platinuming was that Tomb Raider game

TooB

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on July 28, 2014, 10:28:18 AM
the only game i ever seriously thought of platinuming was that Tomb Raider game
tbh I didnt think of platinuming it. But after beating it, i only had like three trophies left to unlock, so i went for it

Snowy

TooB

Snowy

I started playing Drakengarde 3 recently too. I just [spoiler] killed Four.[/spoiler]

How hard is it getting the other trophies? I'm interested in platinuming it too, I really enjoy it.

TooB

Quote from: Snowy on July 28, 2014, 10:35:48 AM
I started playing Drakengarde 3 recently too. I just [spoiler] killed Four.[/spoiler]

How hard is it getting the other trophies? I'm interested in platinuming it too, I really enjoy it.
honestly the hardest trophy is completing the final branch. That stupid rhythm game.
The other ones to watch out for are finish all of Accords quests, level every weapon to four, and find every chest. But those are just time consuming.

Go Up