May 10, 2024, 01:25:56 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Samus Aran

i prefer graces's battle system but other than that i prefer xillia in every way between the two

xillia's battle system is still one of the best ones in the series too though, it's just that graces is the best one the series has ever had honestly

Thyme

Quote from: Platinum the Trinity on July 11, 2014, 11:42:02 AM
i prefer graces's battle system but other than that i prefer xillia in every way between the two

xillia's battle system is still one of the best ones in the series too though, it's just that graces is the best one the series has ever had honestly

well yeah, agreed

it's just that the battle system tends to be a major part of tales games and it alone probs made me appreciate graces more overall

and graces was challenging at least, esp. the last boss of the f chapter, godDAMN goowan

tho i was probs also just OP in xillia

Commander Fuckass

bought The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings: Enhanced Edition Silver Box
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Summer Thyme on July 11, 2014, 11:50:08 AM
Quote from: Platinum the Trinity on July 11, 2014, 11:42:02 AM

well yeah, agreed

it's just that the battle system tends to be a major part of tales games and it alone probs made me appreciate graces more overall

and graces was challenging at least, esp. the last boss of the f chapter, godDAMN goowan

tho i was probs also just OP in xillia
milla vs. muzet was p. Hard
I love [you]

Thyme

i'm guessing that's in milla's playthrough? i played as jude :3

jude/milla vs gaius took me by surprise and he killed me once but then i was like "oh wait i actually have to dodge for once"

Thyme

hey

if any of you gaggots are into jRPGs and haven't played legend of dragoon or wild arms 2

they're $1 each right now on the ps store, among a few other games

[spoiler]also nigga & homie[/spoiler]

Thyme

ME##

Quote from: Summer Thyme on July 11, 2014, 02:34:05 PM
hey

if any of you gaggots are into jRPGs and haven't played legend of dragoon or wild arms 2

tec should take advantage of this

TooB

Quote from: Summer Thyme on July 11, 2014, 02:34:05 PM
hey

legend ofdragoon isso good

Nyerp

finally finished lost odyssey. had tedious gameplay and an interesting-at-first, but ultimately disappointing story. i especially feel that the immortal characters were wasted, only being slightly developed in the game's visual novel stories and basically doing nothing in the actual game's plot (besides maybe ming). at least it had good music.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Nyerp on July 09, 2014, 11:27:37 PM
Quote from: Summer Thyme on July 09, 2014, 10:48:26 PM
smh @ the atelier series

lol is this because u saw my brother playing it

also i finished the wolf among us and i didn't really understand the implications of the final twist but that was pretty damn good
[spoiler]I believe that it was Nerissa who was glamoured as Faith at the beginning of the game in order to gain Bigby's attention (Faith was already killed), and her words were familiar to him by the ending.
[/spoiler]
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Nyerp

[spoiler]or is it the other way around and nerissa was actually faith the whole time?????[/spoiler]

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on July 11, 2014, 04:01:31 PM
finally finished lost odyssey. had tedious gameplay and an interesting-at-first, but ultimately disappointing story. i especially feel that the immortal characters were wasted, only being slightly developed in the game's visual novel stories and basically doing nothing in the actual game's plot (besides maybe ming). at least it had good music.
i really did like those stories though

Nyerp

yeah they were good but they started feeling samey after a while

TooB

Go Up