May 12, 2024, 10:23:19 AM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

Commander Fuckass

Debating if I should pick up Tomb Raider regular or goty version
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

TooB

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on July 02, 2014, 06:11:19 PM
unless you plan on multiplayer, or really like skins for lara, just get regular, unless goty is not much more expensive

Snowy

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on July 02, 2014, 06:11:19 PM
if you're playing the single player there's no difference

Kalahari Inkantation

just finished crysis after twelve hours of fighting with some of the least intelligent control decisions i've ever had the displeasure of dealing with

why is crouching not toggleable when it's absolutely necessary to be in the crouching position for the half the game, forcing the player to hold down the l3 button for hours cumulatively

why is it that aiming down sights is toggleable when one only needs to be doing so for seconds at a time

why is it that hitting the 'sprint' button doesn't automatically de-toggle aiming down the sights

why are reloading and picking up ammo/interacting with the environment mapped to the same button so that whenever i go to grab something i'm forced to waste two pivotal seconds reloading when i don't need to

why is it that i can't reload mid-run but i can start running mid-reload

not to mention the absolutely insane vehicle controls mentioned previously

etc, etc

jesus christ, it's no wonder crytek is going out of business

perhaps that's to be expected of a pc game designed primarily with keyboard/mouse controls in mind but that's not really an excuse to sabotage the gamepad controls, plus i've played a number of pc games now and none of them are nearly this terrible on a controller

ignoring that stupidity, the game itself is little aside from aesthetically and graphically stylish (as expected) and sometimes fun but mostly frustrating thanks to the aforementioned controls and the fact that it's unfairly difficult

if this is the best crytek has to offer (and considering that its ratings have only gone down since this game's release, it probably is), then goodbye and good riddance

Thyme

yw ifeelbetter;

tho i've heard p. good things about the third game, which is admittedly more recent, therefore less archaic

Snowy

Thyme

tho of course i heard these things from mark from classic game room and he likes everything so

TooB

I bought the Back to the Future game.

...on nes...

I love how faithful it is to the movie

silvertone

Quote from: Jojo on July 02, 2014, 09:36:53 PM
I bought the Back to the Future game.

...on nes...

I love how faithful it is to the movie
lol

Kalahari Inkantation

Thyme

Samus Aran

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

im playing through some of the games on my ps3 harddrive

just beat crash 2 which is kind of bullshti at the end

also started playing ff9 again. right at the spot where you hit the Mage town for the first time

how do i navigate this bullshit forest ;_l;

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up