May 08, 2024, 05:28:48 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

yeah, skyrim is 99% wandering around in the wilderness and listening to banal npc dialogue lol

[spoiler]

not to mention that my computer would kill itself if i were to attempt to both play skyrim and stream it at the same time lol[/spoiler]

Thyme

hey, i don't think i've ever asked you this, do you have mods installed? ifeelbetter;

[spoiler]i actually don't expect anything lewd just stuff like hi-res textures or prettier water or something like that[/spoiler]

Kalahari Inkantation

i actually never really experimented with mods lol

by the time i might have had any interest in them i was pretty much at the tail end of my playthrough

i did try to use the high-res texture pack once but it caused the game to stutter if ever i looked out into the open so i quickly deactivated it, and if an official bethesda graphical enhancement dropped me down into the sub-20fps region there's no way i'd ever be able to handle user-created graphical mods rofl

the one mod i did use was one that you showed to me iirc, it highlighted the locations of all of those stupid gems on the map that i would otherwise have had to spend days hunting for sillydood;

and once i was done with that chore there was no point in keeping it so i promptly uninstalled it

[spoiler]

there is one other mod i use which shaves four seconds off the startup process by getting rid of the bethesda intro, but other than that i play the game mod-free lol

i plan to do the same with the dlc[/spoiler]

ME##

don't let's

Quote from: Tectron on June 23, 2014, 01:28:42 PM
i actually never really experimented with mods lol

by the time i might have had any interest in them i was pretty much at the tail end of my playthrough

i did try to use the high-res texture pack once but it caused the game to stutter if ever i looked out into the open so i quickly deactivated it, and if an official bethesda graphical enhancement dropped me down into the sub-20fps region there's no way i'd ever be able to handle user-created graphical mods rofl

the one mod i did use was one that you showed to me iirc, it highlighted the locations of all of those stupid gems on the map that i would otherwise have had to spend days hunting for sillydood;

and once i was done with that chore there was no point in keeping it so i promptly uninstalled it

[spoiler]

there is one other mod i use which shaves four seconds off the startup process by getting rid of the bethesda intro, but other than that i play the game mod-free lol

i plan to do the same with the dlc[/spoiler]
do you use the unofficial patches?

Kalahari Inkantation

not even those

innumerable glitches are part of the bethesda experience

don't let's

don't let's

Quote from: Tectron on June 23, 2014, 01:50:44 PM
not even those

innumerable glitches are part of the bethesda experience
I feel so sorry for you.

Did/will you get the space core mod?

Quote from: Tectron on June 23, 2014, 01:15:22 PM
yeah, skyrim is 99% wandering around in the wilderness and listening to banal npc dialogue lol

[spoiler]

not to mention that my computer would kill itself if i were to attempt to both play skyrim and stream it at the same time lol[/spoiler]

And hey, you could always [glow=black,2,300]role play [/glow]

Kalahari Inkantation

i had completely forgotten about that befuddlement

i guess i will now lol

ME##

Samus Aran

started megaman zero 3

satellite cyber-elves make it easier than the previous two games

TooB

Continued nocturne.
Also, got to level 3 in super ghouls n ghosts before i lost it

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

i... i beat it

i finally finished super mario bros., and only thanks to the existence of all-stars' rudimentary save feature

how the fuck; did children of the 80s derive enjoyment out of these rage-inducing cryptic hyperstressful one-hit-kill nes games

if i had grown up in the same period i'm not sure i would have ever adopted """gaming""" as a hobby

thank god that's behind me

[spoiler]

QuoteThank you Mario!  The Kingdom is saved!  Now try a more difficult quest...

eat shit[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

Go Up