May 08, 2024, 01:03:45 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

TooB

finished main quest in dragons dogma. now for post game!

don't let's

Started up Fallout 3 again last night and it took me a minute to figure out how to play it again.

Kalahari Inkantation

superbed every game in rhythm hell fever and now i'm done with it forever :):):) remix 10

Snowy

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Nyerp

Samus Aran

yeah

at least the whole shipyard/cruise ship part is really great but overall it probably is my least favorite of the three on the ps3

still, better mechanics than the first game at least but i don't like some of the new ones it added in addition to 2's

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

im kind of ready to be done with tomb raider now

6M69I69B9

restarted pokemon silver

i mean, i was pretty detached from it after the amount of time between the last day i played it and now and became numb to the progress i made that time, which was a few months ago.  

hopefully i actually finish it

this is the last game i want to finish tbh.
until ssb4 comes

i feel like i "need" to finish pokemon silver- i've always wanted to ever since i was like 8.  when i played soulsilver...i felt like...it was "empty"...  i didn't really have anything attaching me to the game for some reason and i finished it really quickly, and even defeating red was empty.  

but i feel like it's a way better experience with the original silver.  i can't truly explain.  
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Nyerp

Quote from: Presea Combatir on May 26, 2014, 11:55:41 PM
yeah

at least the whole shipyard/cruise ship part is really great but overall it probably is my least favorite of the three on the ps3

still, better mechanics than the first game at least but i don't like some of the new ones it added in addition to 2's

also why was the plot so weirdly serious compared to the other games? it just didn't have the same sense of action movie "fun". the villains were really underdeveloped even for an uncharted game and the game wanted you to take them really seriously even though you didn't even find out what their goal was until the last 20 minutes. like they set this whole thing up where they're the reason drake got into the life he leads and now they've come back to finally settle the score but they really just act like cookie cutter bad guys and have very little presence in the story. even the relationship between drake and elena was made to feel more "serious" in this one. why did it skip until after they're already married and why was their relationship strained????? why was elena in only like a tenth of the game? even the supernatural "twist" was boring you fought the acid trip fire guys for literally 10 minutes and ugh the final boss was just a rehash of a qte fight from earlier in the game uuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kalahari Inkantation

yeah

uncharted 3's plot starts off strong but ends up feeling rushed and being completely senseless

it's undeniably mechanically superior to the first game, but it lacks all the charm

uncharted 2 manages to have both

Go Up