May 06, 2024, 12:32:46 AM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on May 11, 2014, 07:35:44 PM
live with your choices tectron
tec will remember you said that.

Lol walking dead references

Samus Aran

Sunset Riders, Soul Blazer, and Pilotwings all arrived today wrench;

TooB

Quote from: Presea Combatir on May 12, 2014, 01:01:49 PM
Sunset Riders, Soul Blazer, and Pilotwings all arrived today wrench;
you better bring sunset riders down with you in june

Samus Aran

TooB

Samus Aran

May 12, 2014, 04:09:47 PM #14375 Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 04:12:52 PM by Presea Combatir
i've tried the same battle four times now in devil survivor

if i'm not hampered by the terrible ai for computer-controlled allies (that aren't allowed to die or i get a game over), my demons are one-shotted by incredibly "lucky" criticals that enemies always seem to get

plus in this particular fight there are three demon teams that have evil wave so they can unfairly attack from afar and i can't fight back

this game is frustrating lol fuckin smt. although bad ai is inexcusable by "smt is supposed to be hard," it's just plain bad ai.

don't let's

Fez has so many doors. I'm not sure I like this feeling.

TooB

Quote from: Presea Combatir on May 12, 2014, 04:09:47 PM

if i'm not hampered by the terrible ai for computer-controlled allies (that aren't allowed to die or i get a game over), my demons are one-shotted by incredibly "lucky" criticals that enemies always seem to get

plus in this particular fight there are three demon teams that have evil wave so they can unfairly attack from afar and i can't fight back

this game is frustrating lol fuckin smt. although bad ai is inexcusable by "smt is supposed to be hard," it's just plain bad ai.
[spoiler]are you referring to the fight with the protecting of the citizens? Or where you fight with keisuke and midori? They are both a bitch, but after failing a number of times, i finally did it.
This game is very unforgiving, but i wouldnt say the ai is bad. Keiuke is meant to fight headfirst, they expect you to help him and use one party member to protect midori while she escapes.
Devil speed is very helpful[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on May 12, 2014, 09:06:11 PM

[spoiler]are you referring to the fight with the protecting of the citizens? Or where you fight with keisuke and midori? They are both a bitch, but after failing a number of times, i finally did it.
This game is very unforgiving, but i wouldnt say the ai is bad. Keiuke is meant to fight headfirst, they expect you to help him and use one party member to protect midori while she escapes.

midori/keisuke one

i finally beat it just now lol

TooB

Quote from: Presea Combatir on May 13, 2014, 01:01:40 AM
Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on May 12, 2014, 09:06:11 PM

midori/keisuke one

i finally beat it just now lol
i hate that one, cuz if midori gets caught, its over. She cant take more than one hit

don't let's

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

don't let's

Eh, it was like $2.49, and it was alright so far (or it might have been $1.49)

Snowy

Nyerp

beat dishonored

the low chaos final confrontation was lame :\

Go Up