May 08, 2024, 11:32:11 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

Quote from: Presea Combatir on May 07, 2014, 05:16:10 PM
what snes games should i get next

i was thinking some cheaper ones next, maybe super smash tv and super punch-out. i can't think of anything else i really want atm that's not expensive

snes game prices are continually rising so i'm trying to get many of them as quickly as possible before they go up even more
d-force
Also, pitfall, the mayan adventure isnt bad

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on May 07, 2014, 06:15:00 PM
Quote from: Presea Combatir on May 07, 2014, 05:16:10 PM
what snes games should i get next

i was thinking some cheaper ones next, maybe super smash tv and super punch-out. i can't think of anything else i really want atm that's not expensive

snes game prices are continually rising so i'm trying to get many of them as quickly as possible before they go up even more
d-force

can't recommend [glow=black,2,300] at     all [/glow]

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

TooB

Lagoon
Ninja Warriors
[spoiler]d-force[/spoiler]
Cool spot

Samus Aran

uhh d-force looks pretty mediocre lol

already got illusion of gaia and zombies ate my neighbors

cool spot eh maybe later lol

plok looks interesting

TooB

Quote from: Presea Combatir on May 07, 2014, 07:31:54 PM
uhh d-force looks pretty mediocre lol

already got illusion of gaia and zombies ate my neighbors

cool spot eh maybe later lol

plok looks interesting

it IS pretty mediocre, but if you are justlooking to expand your collection then whatever.
Try aladdin. Its pretty good, though i like the genesis version more

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Samus Aran

no but that game is really expensive lol

its sequel even more so

i do really want it though

ncba93ivyase

cool spot is the kind of game you play through the first time you expect to simply test it out and then you think "ehh that was okay not sure what all the hype was about" then you wake up the next day in a cold sweat wondering how you ever enjoyed it and then you forget about its existence until someone inevitably mentions it on the internet and you think "hey yeah man i remember that" but you don't know why because nothing about it really stands out aside from the fact it's a bright red character in bland environments

get plok it's cheap as snes games can get and it's pretty cool although graphically it's kind of poor

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

also the Joe and Mac games are fun ass caveman platformers. Two players could play a level at the same time which was sick.

also fun caveman game: Prehistorik Man.

also fun game for snes: Buster Busts Loose

ncba93ivyase

i played prehistorik man a lot as a kid and that game was retarded but it was fun

i remember really liking the graphics but i played the rom sometime last year and that shit was frustrating as hell

Nyerp

ncba93ivyase

pass on that and get the turbografx bonks

and the legendary axe

Hiro

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on May 07, 2014, 08:56:17 PM
Try aladdin. Its pretty good,
i agree with this, grew up playing that game a lot. it's pretty easy and really short, but it's still a nice solid game plus aladdin rules

Go Up