May 12, 2024, 09:57:18 PM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

idk everything ive heard has been like "wow they did this cool thing but fucked up a previous cool thing"

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

i just haven't heard many people talking about the game in general tbh. despite being a souls game, it's being played strangely...silently. most of what i've personally heard has been positive though, save for minor complaints here and there.

i don't personally expect it to be as good as dark souls is (and i really do like dark souls a little more than demon's souls), but from the small amount i've played thus far it's certainly been good

Snowy

DaS2 is better than the first one. I'd say that DeS is still the best, but DaS2 certainly is close to how good DeS is.

Kalahari Inkantation

i don't expect to like it as much as dark souls either, but i'm sure at the very least it'll be better than demon's, and that's more than enough to satisfy me

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

TooB

Quote from: Tectron on April 27, 2014, 10:09:18 PM
i don't expect to like it as much as dark souls either, but i'm sure at the very least it'll be better than demon's, and that's more than enough to satisfy me
if it helps at all, I like it a lot. I couldnt say if it is more than DS1, but I at least like it as much

TooB

Quote from: Presea Combatir on April 27, 2014, 10:06:40 PM
i just haven't heard many people talking about the game in general tbh. despite being a souls game, it's being played strangely...silently. most of what i've personally heard has been positive though, save for minor complaints here and there.

i don't personally expect it to be as good as dark souls is (and i really do like dark souls a little more than demon's souls), but from the small amount i've played thus far it's certainly been good
i rather like many of its changes (except maybe the fact that healing happens much more slowly).

Some may complain about the immediate availability of fast travel, but I love it.
I wouldnt be surprised to find myself in the minority though.... tends to happen to me

Kalahari Inkantation

put a few hours into bioshock infinite overnight

liking it v. much thus far

strongbad

Just purchased: Speedrunners on PC. Really good indie game that is a combo of N+/Super Meat boy and Mario kart. Still in beta though
Currently playing: Melee/PM. Training for a massive tournament this weekend that will have some of the best in country attending. Also playing Lifeforce with my roommate. Our farthest run is level 5 i think. Level 3 is the hardest level though lol
Last beaten: I haven't beaten a game since Spelunky I guess but I still haven't beaten hell :(

Thyme

metal gear solid hd collection
devil may cry hd collection
zone of the enders hd collection
rain
space invaders infinity gene

Nyerp

ME##

ladies and gentlemen, we now know why no new games will ever be developed

TooB

Go Up