May 10, 2024, 08:05:33 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

I keep wishing NES REMIX 2 was on my Wii U but when I turn it on I don't see it.  :(

TooB

Quote from: Classic HD on April 26, 2014, 06:02:40 PM
I keep wishing NES REMIX 2 was on my Wii U but when I turn it on I don't see it.  :(
i kinda want to play it too.

Classic

They said if the fans support it we'll get SNES Remixes.  giggle;

Classic

Speaking of SNES I'm disgusted they put the GBA version of Yoshi's Island on the Wii U VC instead of the SNES version.

Washed out graphics and bad sound quality. Pig disgusting.

Samus Aran

and yoshi's new voice

while i don't mind the voice he's had since yoshi's story, i prefer to hear the old one in the old games

don't let's

TooB

Quote from: Classic HD on April 26, 2014, 06:11:22 PM
Speaking of SNES I'm disgusted they put the GBA version of Yoshi's Island on the Wii U VC instead of the SNES version.

Washed out graphics and bad sound quality. Pig disgusting.
i fully agree with this, but am still happy that gba games are a thing on vc now.
Who knows? This may lead to an official download of mother 3

Kalahari Inkantation

finally finished the first assassin's creed

or as i like to call it, screen tearing: the video game

thank god that's over with

Samus Aran

just bought two SNES games: Contra III and Shadowrun

wrench;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

not yet no lol

that was the next contra i planned on getting, since i really need more genesis games in general tbh

ncba93ivyase

disregarding my sega bias hard corps really is the best of the series

the music is good, the graphics are better, the action is fast, and the gameplay is more varied and exciting than 3 by far

also if you haven't ever played dynamite headdy put that on your list

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

starting dark souls ii because i want to redeem my dlc machine guns before the code expires and get to the hub area

then i'll put it down for the next year or so like i did with dark souls and demon's souls before it and start bioshock infinite or smth

ncba93ivyase

tell me if it sucks

i've yet to hear anything good about ds2 lol

Kalahari Inkantation

i'm cautiously optimistic, but admittedly v. worried about certain game design changes

we'll see how it goes

Go Up