May 05, 2024, 04:45:12 PM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

Nyerp

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on March 17, 2014, 01:32:02 PM
was it Graces that had the part where your characters get separated in a ridiculously tall dungeon with spiraling bright staircase things and you have to get them back together with teleporter pad things

i can't remember if it was Graces of Xillia but it was one of the worst Tales puzzles ever lol

it wasnt graces lol

Samus Aran

most of symphonia's are really just different ways to use the sorcerer's ring so there's not a whole lot of variation but they also didn't try to do anything really weird either and none of it is bad really

with one notable exception being the really dumb elven forest where the ring summons animals, that was stupid as hell

Quote from: Nyerp on March 17, 2014, 02:20:28 PM
was it Graces that had the part where your characters get separated in a ridiculously tall dungeon with spiraling bright staircase things and you have to get them back together with teleporter pad things

i can't remember if it was Graces of Xillia but it was one of the worst Tales puzzles ever lol

it wasnt graces lol

guess it was xillia then, god i hated that part  >.<

Thyme

PLEASEHELP1991

but idk, in general i personally think even with regard to dungeons and puzzles, the other games were a bit better. Symphonia in particular doesn't really have any that are too bad that i can remember, except maybe the optional darkness seal dungeon which has an awful gimmick lol
it wasn't xillia either
I haven't played the ex-dungeon yet though
I did play milla's side which was more linear
I love [you]

Snowy

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Tectron on March 17, 2014, 02:51:56 PM
[spoiler=this is the worst decision i have ever made]

i regretted this from the very instant i hit 'confirm purchase'[/spoiler]

now i get to go down with this ship like the dreamcast's ten fans did, i guess that's kind of neat

don't let's

Quote from: Tectron on March 17, 2014, 02:53:18 PM

now i get to go down with this ship like the dreamcast's ten fans did, i guess that's kind of neat
one to five months from now, a new version

Kalahari Inkantation

yeah, they're going to drop the price to $250 and include a built-in hdd at some point

or at the very least, increase the flash storage to 64gb

but the $200 i paid for this model was an offer that was unlikely to get better within the next year, even if the hardware itself receives some updates

Thyme

Quote from: … on March 17, 2014, 02:54:33 PM
Quote from: Tectron on March 17, 2014, 02:53:18 PM

one to five months from now, a new version

lote come on
despite what's happening right now in the chat thread, i do love tec and i wouldn't want him to take his own life because of something you said saddood;

Thyme

they should raise its price in canada by $50 so i could tease tyler about it sillydood;

Kalahari Inkantation

lol

it'll be iwata's words over the course of the next three years that determine whether or not i take what little is left of my life, and so far it's not looking good

[spoiler]

i purchased this paperweight precisely because i have an unyielding death wish and need an excuse to act upon it[/spoiler]

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on March 17, 2014, 02:59:40 PM
they should raise its price in canada by $50 so i could tease tyler about it sillydood;
I hope they do

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thyme on March 17, 2014, 02:30:50 PM
that slidey block of ice puzzle tho ifeelbetter;

eh, i've done worse of the same type in other games

it's a pretty generic puzzle type though which is automatically not very good

Quote from: Will Gregory on March 17, 2014, 02:46:02 PM

but idk, in general i personally think even with regard to dungeons and puzzles, the other games were a bit better. Symphonia in particular doesn't really have any that are too bad that i can remember, except maybe the optional darkness seal dungeon which has an awful gimmick lol
it wasn't xillia either
I haven't played the ex-dungeon yet though
I did play milla's side which was more linear

jesus

could have been abyss then i guess and that's really the only other possibility

the ex-dungeon is definitely not it, i was talking about something that's mandatory. plus the ex-dungeon in xillia is nothing like that

TooB

Go Up