May 05, 2024, 07:42:10 PM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Infernal Torrent

it's actually an extremely good arte, too. it's not fancy, but it does a hell of a lot of damage and staggers enemies easily.

Kalahari Inkantation

Just pre-ordered the Black Armor Edition of Dark Souls II. >.<

[glow=black,2,300]worst buy[/glow] is currently offering a $15 gift card for purchasing it from them

I've read a number of things about Dark Souls II that I find moderately worrisome, but hopefully From Software will be able to quell my concerns with ample patching. myface;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

i'm screaming

there's no way it's going to recapture all the nuances that made dark souls so much better than its predecessor, but as long as it's at least as enjoyable as demon's souls i'll be content

Samus Aran

i can't wait until all the disgusting rabid dark souls fanboys scream and cry over everything that's different about this one and slam it as the worst purchase of their lives

Classic

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on March 10, 2014, 11:36:19 AM
i can't wait until all the disgusting rabid dark souls fanboys scream and cry over everything that's different about this one and slam it as the worst purchase of their lives

Dark Souls and Mario Kart have a lot in common, it seems.

Speaking of which, I almost have my copy paid off.  giggle;

Snowy

Idk if I want DaS2 or not. I have to reserve it today if I really do want it. I might just reserve it to get the black armor edition.

TooB

just like with every fuckin release.
Too bad no one can be just plain excited for a game anymore

Snowy

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on March 10, 2014, 08:25:14 PM
just like with every fuckin release.
Too bad no one can be just plain excited for a game anymore
lol

Thyme

y'all about to play dark souls 2 and here i am playing this indie-ass point and click lol

just beat resonance

Kalahari Inkantation

last obtained: dark souls ii: black armor edition giggle;

Quote from: Thyme on March 10, 2014, 09:38:31 PM
y'all about to play dark souls 2 and here i am playing this indie-ass point and click lol

just beat resonance

I actually don't plan on playing it for at least a few months.  I'm just going to let it marinate in internet stew for the time being. sillydood;

ME##

30 entries from Bing Rewards to win an Xbone and Titanfall

Thyme

Quote from: A Fatass Penguin Named Tec on March 11, 2014, 09:44:01 AM
I actually don't plan on playing it for at least a few months.  I'm just going to let it marinate in internet stew for the time being. sillydood;

lol you could have just waited for a price cut then goowan

Or did you want the limited edition that much? ifeelbetter;

Commander Fuckass

Played some Titanfall at a friends earlier, running around in the Titans was fun, and the 6v6 is fun

Rock em sock em robots ftw

If the 360 port is as good as the Xbone version I might get it
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

TooB

It should be. Apparently thay made compromises with the xbone version because of the 360 ver

Go Up