May 08, 2024, 05:42:54 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

the only good part of Bioshock 2 was the ending

I'm being completely seriious, I liked the ending.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on March 02, 2014, 12:20:46 AM
uh the the weapons and plasmids might be more fun to play with but the the numerous "defend little sister as she harvests" segments are absolute tedious shit

the environments aren't as interesting either, nor is the story as interesting (after all, this is the same rapture you've already uncovered the secrets of), and let's face it - it's just rapture again.

Quote from: Snowy on March 02, 2014, 08:39:28 AM
Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on March 01, 2014, 01:32:43 PM
earthbound arrived yesterday doodella;

heartily enjoying tropical freeze doodella; doodella;
my mother 2 is cooler.

uhh lol, sure

Snowy

Samus Aran

maybe you should've just kept earthbound when you got it, even though you did overpay for it lol

Snowy

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on March 02, 2014, 01:17:26 PM
maybe you should've just kept earthbound when you got it, even though you did overpay for it lol
you have no idea how many times that thought has crossed my mind

[spoiler]I hate that my dad took pictures of it and emailed them to me at school[/spoiler]

don't let's

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on March 02, 2014, 11:46:31 AM
Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on March 02, 2014, 12:34:54 AM
Quote from: Classic HD on February 25, 2014, 09:16:25 PM
HI MY NAME'S (BOYAGER) AND INSTEAD OF LETTING USERS EXPERIENCE GAMES IN THE MOST ENJOYABLE FASHION TO THEM, I, (BOYAGER) WILL DICTATE HOW THEY SHOULD PLAY AND RATE THEIR GAMING EXPERIENCE.
Though at some point everybody fails to realize that both sides were basically doing the the the the the the the the same thing here.

Both sides were saying it's one way, and then the the the the the the the the other side would say it's not, and they're both calling each other wrong. When it's very possible that it is both ways just to depending on the the the the person.
actually, to defend myself, i was only trying to say that I dont see it as ruining a game or cheating. I simply see it as a way for me to enjoy some games more. I dont recall blatantly calling him wrong
it's the same thing. You were stating your viewpoint on that matter and he was stating his. And both were unable to accept that the other might be right too. Granted dp might have been a little more aggressive or blunt, but both sides were equally unyielding in their ideas on the matter.

Snowy

thank you for your analysis on the subject, lote.

don't let's

Quote from: Snowy on March 02, 2014, 02:14:08 PM
thank you for your analysis on the the subject, lote.
...and then you have snowy too

Samus Aran

TooB

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on March 02, 2014, 01:42:18 PM
Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on March 02, 2014, 11:46:31 AM
Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on March 02, 2014, 12:34:54 AM
Quote from: Classic HD on February 25, 2014, 09:16:25 PM
HI MY NAME'S (BOYAGER) AND INSTEAD OF LETTING USERS EXPERIENCE GAMES IN THE MOST ENJOYABLE FASHION TO THEM, I, (BOYAGER) WILL DICTATE HOW THEY SHOULD PLAY AND RATE THEIR GAMING EXPERIENCE.
Though at some point everybody fails to realize that both sides were basically doing the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the same thing here.

Both sides were saying it's one way, and then the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the other side would say it's not, and they're both calling each other wrong. When it's very possible that it is both ways just to depending on the the the the the the the the person.
actually, to defend myself, i was only trying to say that I dont see it as ruining a game or cheating. I simply see it as a way for me to enjoy some games more. I dont recall blatantly calling him wrong
it's the the same thing. You were stating your viewpoint on that matter and he was stating his. And both were unable to accept that the the other might be right too. Granted dp might have been a little more aggressive or blunt, but both sides were equally unyielding in their ideas on the the matter.
ok, point taken.
You are right i suppose, but i guess thats what happens in an argument. Its hard to see the others pov

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Snowy

Thyme

ME##

Go Up