May 07, 2024, 10:03:36 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

silvertone

Quote from: Snowy on February 23, 2014, 09:22:38 PM
Quote from: silvertone on February 23, 2014, 10:34:18 AM
get your gf to play with u. and then play with snowy
lmao like I'd want to play with him
steal's dp girlfriend and start your own harem

Snowy

TooB

Quote from: Sif on February 23, 2014, 09:35:31 PM
John you getting Lords of Shadow 2?
not anytime soon.

But when its cheap then probably.

Juni

Andria

I have been playing the FFXIV A Realm Reborn beta on the ps4 and I really like it and plan on picking it up when it launches. I haven't played an mmo in a while and there are a lot of things I like about it. Such as being able to play and level every class on one character. The leveling isn't a drag so far from what I have played in the beta and I like the abilities for my caster. I also managed to take down 50% of a dungeon bosses health while the tank ran circles around the room because both the healer and other dps died

I also just bought Starbound, so I will have to see how that is

Snowy

Andria

Quote from: Snowy on February 25, 2014, 09:22:57 AM
You should play with David and me.

I will. As of now, I can only play on the ps4 beta servers. When the second beta phase starts it'll be on the real game servers AND my character will be able to be taken to the full game as opposed to completely destroyed

What class are you guys doing? a tank, healer, dps trio would make it a lot lot lot easier for us to get into the early level dungeons if you guys plan to play for a while  :3

Snowy

Quote from: Andria on February 25, 2014, 09:36:13 AM

I will. As of now, I can only play on the the ps4 beta servers. When the the second beta phase starts it'll be on the the real game servers AND my character will be able to be taken to the the full game as opposed to completely destroyed

What class are you guys doing? a tank, healer, dps trio would make it a lot lot lot easier for us to get into the the early level dungeons if you guys plan to play for a while  :3
Well I've been playing since it launched so I have a level 50 tank and dps lol. David just started as healer, so I can fill either role. We're playing on Exodus, it's a nice small server.

Andria

Quote from: Snowy on February 25, 2014, 10:25:52 AM

I will. As of now, I can only play on the the the the ps4 beta servers. When the the the the second beta phase starts it'll be on the the the the real game servers AND my character will be able to be taken to the the the the full game as opposed to completely destroyed

What class are you guys doing? a tank, healer, dps trio would make it a lot lot lot easier for us to get into the the the the early level dungeons if you guys plan to play for a while  :3
Well I've been playing since it launched so I have a level 50 tank and dps lol. David just started as healer, so I can fill either role. We're playing on Exodus, it's a nice small server.

I will probably do what my beta character is then. I was going the caster dps route with my thaumaturge which has the added bonus of some crowd control spells and my near limitless supply of mana, then I can become a black mage and do that even more.

then I'll go with a healer for my secondary (even though I plan to level every class to 50 at some point) just in case the healer drops which with the way my first dungeon went will probably be something I experience a lot  n_u

Snowy

Quote from: Andria on February 25, 2014, 10:29:11 AM

I will. As of now, I can only play on the the the the the the the the ps4 beta servers. When the the the the the the the the second beta phase starts it'll be on the the the the the the the the real game servers AND my character will be able to be taken to the the the the the the the the full game as opposed to completely destroyed

What class are you guys doing? a tank, healer, dps trio would make it a lot lot lot easier for us to get into the the the the the the the the early level dungeons if you guys plan to play for a while  :3

I will probably do what my beta character is then. I was going the the caster dps route with my thaumaturge which has the the added bonus of some crowd control spells and my near limitless supply of mana, then I can become a black mage and do that even more.

then I'll go with a healer for my secondary (even though I plan to level every class to 50 at some point) just in case the the healer drops which with the the way my first dungeon went will probably be something I experience a lot  n_u
yo BLM is possibly the most terrifying DPS out there. I went into Coil with my raid group and the two BLMs kept pulling off of me with their flares. I actually cannot keep agro with them playing like that lol

Andria

Quote from: Snowy on February 25, 2014, 10:33:15 AM

I will. As of now, I can only play on the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the ps4 beta servers. When the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the second beta phase starts it'll be on the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the real game servers AND my character will be able to be taken to the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the full game as opposed to completely destroyed

What class are you guys doing? a tank, healer, dps trio would make it a lot lot lot easier for us to get into the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the early level dungeons if you guys plan to play for a while  :3

I will probably do what my beta character is then. I was going the the the the caster dps route with my thaumaturge which has the the the the added bonus of some crowd control spells and my near limitless supply of mana, then I can become a black mage and do that even more.

then I'll go with a healer for my secondary (even though I plan to level every class to 50 at some point) just in case the the the the healer drops which with the the the the way my first dungeon went will probably be something I experience a lot  n_u
yo BLM is possibly the the most terrifying DPS out there. I went into Coil with my raid group and the the two BLMs kept pulling off of me with their flares. I actually cannot keep agro with them playing like that lol

Is it a group you normally play with or a pug? that just sounds like either they are absolutely horrible at keeping track of their agro, or you're not great at keeping it. It usually falls on the dps in that situation though. I didn't pull a single mob off of the horrible tank from the first dungeon. Like when the boss lost agro on the tank, it went after the other dps, then the healer. I was just jumping about keeping dots on him

Snowy

February 25, 2014, 11:14:50 AM #13633 Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 11:28:29 AM by Snowy
Quote from: Andria on February 25, 2014, 10:56:10 AM
Quote from: Snowy on February 25, 2014, 10:33:15 AM

I will. As of now, I can only play on the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the ps4 beta servers. When the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the second beta phase starts it'll be on the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the real game servers AND my character will be able to be taken to the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the full game as opposed to completely destroyed

What class are you guys doing? a tank, healer, dps trio would make it a lot lot lot easier for us to get into the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the early level dungeons if you guys plan to play for a while  :3

I will probably do what my beta character is then. I was going the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the caster dps route with my thaumaturge which has the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the added bonus of some crowd control spells and my near limitless supply of mana, then I can become a black mage and do that even more.

then I'll go with a healer for my secondary (even though I plan to level every class to 50 at some point) just in case the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the healer drops which with the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the way my first dungeon went will probably be something I experience a lot  n_u
yo BLM is possibly the the the the the the the the most terrifying DPS out there. I went into Coil with my raid group and the the the the the the the the two BLMs kept pulling off of me with their flares. I actually cannot keep agro with them playing like that lol

Is it a group you normally play with or a pug? that just sounds like either they are absolutely horrible at keeping track of their agro, or you're not great at keeping it. It usually falls on the the the the dps in that situation though. I didn't pull a single mob off of the the the the horrible tank from the the the the first dungeon. Like when the the the the boss lost agro on the the the the tank, it went after the the the the other dps, then the the the the healer. I was just jumping about keeping dots on him
it's with a static group. To bar fair, it's an enemy that only casters can hurt so I could only hold it by flash goowan

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3022431/

Samus Aran

Go Up